- Providing trauma support for 28,000 children
- Assist UNICEF in reaching half a million refugees who have fled to neighbouring countries
- Train 125 frontline workers to work directly with vulnerable children
- Provide essential suppliesa further 2.5 million people as Syria's harsh winter approaches
- Shoes, winter clothing, blankets, heaters, cookers and emergency shelters to help the 1.2 million people who have been made homeless
The hands of the UN are stained with blood due to its failure to stop the Assad regime in Syria, David Cameron told the UN General Assembly.
David Cameron will urge the world to give support to the emerging democracies of the Arab Spring as he addresses the UN General Assembly.
President Obama said today that the US would not tolerate a nuclear-armed Iran, but that won't extinguish the heated Israeli rhetoric.