The group of seven British trekkers who were killed in Nepal on Wednesday have been named. They were due to begin trekking the Himalayas yesterday.
- Raymond Eagle, 58, from Macclesfield Cheshire
- Timothy Oakes, 57 from Winwick, near Warrington
- Vincent Kelly, 50, from Lostock, Bolton
- Darren Kelly, 45, from Bolton but living in village of Isle, Whithorn
- Christopher Davey, 51, from Northampton
- Stephen Holding, 60, from Stoke-on-Trent
- Benjamin Ogden, 27, from London
Five Chinese people, three Nepalese passengers and four crew members were also killed. Initial reports suggest the accident was caused by a bird strike.
More top news
New England manager Sam Allardyce believes he is the right man for the job, ten years after being turned down by the Football Association.
Wilkins, who played for Chelsea and Manchester United, was arrested on July 1 near Heathrow Airport and and charged with drink-driving.
The take-away owner simply paid no attention to the masked gunman and went on with making food for his customers.