The group of seven British trekkers who were killed in Nepal on Wednesday have been named. They were due to begin trekking the Himalayas yesterday.
- Raymond Eagle, 58, from Macclesfield Cheshire
- Timothy Oakes, 57 from Winwick, near Warrington
- Vincent Kelly, 50, from Lostock, Bolton
- Darren Kelly, 45, from Bolton but living in village of Isle, Whithorn
- Christopher Davey, 51, from Northampton
- Stephen Holding, 60, from Stoke-on-Trent
- Benjamin Ogden, 27, from London
Five Chinese people, three Nepalese passengers and four crew members were also killed. Initial reports suggest the accident was caused by a bird strike.
More top news
The PM faces a countdown to settle a deal before her minority government tries to get its Queen's Speech plans approved by the Commons.
More details will come today on proposals to offer EU residents the right to a new "settled status" in Britain after it leaves the bloc.
Scotland and Northern Ireland could see rain later but for the rest of the UK it should be a fine day.