The group of seven British trekkers who were killed in Nepal on Wednesday have been named. They were due to begin trekking the Himalayas yesterday.
- Raymond Eagle, 58, from Macclesfield Cheshire
- Timothy Oakes, 57 from Winwick, near Warrington
- Vincent Kelly, 50, from Lostock, Bolton
- Darren Kelly, 45, from Bolton but living in village of Isle, Whithorn
- Christopher Davey, 51, from Northampton
- Stephen Holding, 60, from Stoke-on-Trent
- Benjamin Ogden, 27, from London
Five Chinese people, three Nepalese passengers and four crew members were also killed. Initial reports suggest the accident was caused by a bird strike.
More top news
The man who carried out the Westminster attack is thought to be British born and was once investigated by MI5, the Prime Minister has said.
Jason Day, who lost his father to stomach cancer at the age of 12, broke down in tears as he explained his shock exit during the WGC event.
The Gunners are set to offer £25 million to land their desired summer target while Chelsea will rival Manchester United for a raid on PSG.