The group of seven British trekkers who were killed in Nepal on Wednesday have been named. They were due to begin trekking the Himalayas yesterday.
- Raymond Eagle, 58, from Macclesfield Cheshire
- Timothy Oakes, 57 from Winwick, near Warrington
- Vincent Kelly, 50, from Lostock, Bolton
- Darren Kelly, 45, from Bolton but living in village of Isle, Whithorn
- Christopher Davey, 51, from Northampton
- Stephen Holding, 60, from Stoke-on-Trent
- Benjamin Ogden, 27, from London
Five Chinese people, three Nepalese passengers and four crew members were also killed. Initial reports suggest the accident was caused by a bird strike.
More top news
New Arsenal boss Unai Emery paid tribute to Arsene Wenger, saying 'I want to say thank you Arsene Wenger for your legacy'
Parents and psychologists have warned of a technology addiction crisis, with one mother revealing how her son "simply stopped functioning".
Charles Mack, 36, collapsed on the sideline after feeling unwell during the Cambridgeshire Cats session at Coldham’s Common on Sunday.