18-year-old Gaby Scanlon remains seriously ill in hospital after drinking a cocktail with liquid nitrogen. Doctors were forced to remove her stomach to save her life.
Police say her condition is serious, but stable, and she appears to have been well enough to send a tweet from her bed.
More top news
A "culture change" is needed to ensure building safety is prioritised over costs, a probe ordered after the Grenfell Tower fire has found.
A winter wonderland event in Northern Ireland has been cancelled after organisers apologised for falling short of expectations.
An 84-year-old shocked a knife-wielding burglar by chasing him from his home in the middle of the night.