- Since 1 April 2012 there have been five fatalities at level crossings.
- Two pedestrians and one cyclist have lost their lives at footpath crossings.
- Motorists were killed at an automatic half barrier crossing and a user-worked crossing with telephone.
- More people are killed at footpath crossings than any other type of crossing.
- Since 2007 there have been 24 fatalities at footpath crossings with 46 in total.
More top news
The downpours will be more well scattered across southern locations.
A Sat Nav mix-up led to a Welsh family missing a Euro 2016 game after ending up in Belgium's Lille instead of the northern French city.
I have recently returned from the Somme battlefields and I think of a young Sikh man who left a village in India to fight - my grandfather.