- Since 1 April 2012 there have been five fatalities at level crossings.
- Two pedestrians and one cyclist have lost their lives at footpath crossings.
- Motorists were killed at an automatic half barrier crossing and a user-worked crossing with telephone.
- More people are killed at footpath crossings than any other type of crossing.
- Since 2007 there have been 24 fatalities at footpath crossings with 46 in total.
More top news
It will be a chilly day for many parts with the highest temperatures, about 10 Celsius (50F) in the far northwest.
The social site has been overhauling many of its policies in recent weeks following repeated criticism over how it handles abusive content.
Niraparib is a PARP inhibitor belonging to a new class of drugs that target cancers with defective DNA repair systems.