- Since 1 April 2012 there have been five fatalities at level crossings.
- Two pedestrians and one cyclist have lost their lives at footpath crossings.
- Motorists were killed at an automatic half barrier crossing and a user-worked crossing with telephone.
- More people are killed at footpath crossings than any other type of crossing.
- Since 2007 there have been 24 fatalities at footpath crossings with 46 in total.
More top news
Today's heavy rain will ease and move along the southern coastline overnight whilst showers to the northeast will die away.
Dead or Alive singer and songwriter Pete Burns died on Sunday, his manager and family have confirmed.
IS has released a new propaganda video claiming failed suicide attacks ITV News witnessed in the battle for Mosul to be a success.