- Since 1 April 2012 there have been five fatalities at level crossings.
- Two pedestrians and one cyclist have lost their lives at footpath crossings.
- Motorists were killed at an automatic half barrier crossing and a user-worked crossing with telephone.
- More people are killed at footpath crossings than any other type of crossing.
- Since 2007 there have been 24 fatalities at footpath crossings with 46 in total.
More top news
Surveillance footage shows the alleged poisoning of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's estranged half-brother and his shocked reaction.
Very mild this Monday
A severe storm has caused flash flooding in the popular Spanish holiday resort of Malaga.