- Since 1 April 2012 there have been five fatalities at level crossings.
- Two pedestrians and one cyclist have lost their lives at footpath crossings.
- Motorists were killed at an automatic half barrier crossing and a user-worked crossing with telephone.
- More people are killed at footpath crossings than any other type of crossing.
- Since 2007 there have been 24 fatalities at footpath crossings with 46 in total.
More top news
It will be a misty and cloudy start in many southern and central parts which will slowly lift this morning.
The president-elect also warned US companies they would face "retribution" for setting up their business operations abroad.
Penalties of £100 or a court fine of up to £1,000 can now be handed to anyone caught lighting up in a private vehicle with someone under 18.