- Since 1 April 2012 there have been five fatalities at level crossings.
- Two pedestrians and one cyclist have lost their lives at footpath crossings.
- Motorists were killed at an automatic half barrier crossing and a user-worked crossing with telephone.
- More people are killed at footpath crossings than any other type of crossing.
- Since 2007 there have been 24 fatalities at footpath crossings with 46 in total.
More top news
The draft Investigatory Powers Bill - dubbed the "snooper’s charter" - requires "significant work", a committee of MPs and peers has said.
The full line-up of the BBC's Top Gear programme has been announced.
After teasing fans with several album names it appears the rapper has finally settled on one - but which Pablo is he talking about?