- Since 1 April 2012 there have been five fatalities at level crossings.
- Two pedestrians and one cyclist have lost their lives at footpath crossings.
- Motorists were killed at an automatic half barrier crossing and a user-worked crossing with telephone.
- More people are killed at footpath crossings than any other type of crossing.
- Since 2007 there have been 24 fatalities at footpath crossings with 46 in total.
More top news
Coalition failures have led to a drop in illegal immigrants being deported and fewer illegal drugs being seized, Yvette Cooper will claim.
Rebecca Wooller and Blake Green will marry in front of shoppers at their local branch of the store in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire.
Fans have been given the first look at the new 007 film starring Daniel Craig as the secret agent and directed by Sam Mendes.