- Since 1 April 2012 there have been five fatalities at level crossings.
- Two pedestrians and one cyclist have lost their lives at footpath crossings.
- Motorists were killed at an automatic half barrier crossing and a user-worked crossing with telephone.
- More people are killed at footpath crossings than any other type of crossing.
- Since 2007 there have been 24 fatalities at footpath crossings with 46 in total.
More top news
We found a tableau of desperation; vast crowds of people pushing and shoving their way forward, away from the continuing bombardment.
Cambridge Analytica played a key role in mapping behaviour of voters in the US election and was used during the EU referendum campaign.
A shock to the system