- Since 1 April 2012 there have been five fatalities at level crossings.
- Two pedestrians and one cyclist have lost their lives at footpath crossings.
- Motorists were killed at an automatic half barrier crossing and a user-worked crossing with telephone.
- More people are killed at footpath crossings than any other type of crossing.
- Since 2007 there have been 24 fatalities at footpath crossings with 46 in total.
More top news
Unpaid internships should be banned to prevent young people missing out on jobs in top professions, a new report has said.
The study by the National Childbirth Trust and National Federation of Women's Institutes found a lack of staff left some women frightened.
Extracts released by 10 Downing Street suggest Mrs May will say the UK will not settle for a "half-in, half-out" policy.