- Since 1 April 2012 there have been five fatalities at level crossings.
- Two pedestrians and one cyclist have lost their lives at footpath crossings.
- Motorists were killed at an automatic half barrier crossing and a user-worked crossing with telephone.
- More people are killed at footpath crossings than any other type of crossing.
- Since 2007 there have been 24 fatalities at footpath crossings with 46 in total.
More top news
The ex-England women's coach was found to have made "ill-judged attempts at humour" but his comments were not deemed racist.
A firework was thrown at a London bus sending frightened passengers running with fear.
Several holy sisters have set up a restaurant in Shoreditch - under the name "Nundos".