- Since 1 April 2012 there have been five fatalities at level crossings.
- Two pedestrians and one cyclist have lost their lives at footpath crossings.
- Motorists were killed at an automatic half barrier crossing and a user-worked crossing with telephone.
- More people are killed at footpath crossings than any other type of crossing.
- Since 2007 there have been 24 fatalities at footpath crossings with 46 in total.
More top news
The TOWIE star said she did not get her full fee for leaving the jungle early and will donate it to a charity for starving children.
18,200 people died of the cold last year - a historical low. Energy and elderly campaigners say this figure is far too high.
Another grey day with cloudy skies, but brightening up in the afternoon with highs of 13C.