An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
A family pet was repeatedly kicked to within an inch of its life by burglars who broke into a home, police have said.
It's set to remain cold and frosty, Sunday to be drier than tomorrow.
Thousands of fans - who could not fit inside the cathedral - listened to proceedings from outside.