An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Residents living near the two-storey warehouse, said to be around 60% alight by authorities, were told to keep doors and windows shut.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said the meeting involves ‘talking with particularly affected nations’.
Immigration authorities on Friday issued a notice that they may seek up to 15,000 beds to detain families.