An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Some children, particularly those who have been more directly affected, may show symptoms of stress and trauma.
A warmer day tomorrow
The threat level has been raised to critical by MI5's Counter-Terrorism Analysis Centre.