An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Ben Dobson was found unconscious and fitting in the middle of the road after ingesting a drug called Cotton Candy Carnage.
The Queen and the Duke and Edinburgh flew home from Aberdeen after the prince pulled out of the Jutland memorial event due to ill health.
"Hopefully I've been able to inspire some kids to look at space and science in a different way", he said.