An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Another bitterly cold day after a freezing, frosty morning, not much change this afternoon
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe's five-year jail sentence is confirmed despite her husband's campaign to bring her home.
A man who was filmed swallowing a goldfish for a drinking challenge is facing jail.