An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
The key was used by Sidney Sedunary - a third-class steward and one of the 1,500 people who died when the vessel sank in April 1912.
The insurance tycoon threw his support behind Raheem Kassam for the Ukip leadership.
One-year-old Silky, who was born without fur due to a genetic mutation, will also soon be looking for a new home.