An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
The helicopter, which the royal was not in at the time, avoided a potentially deadly mid-air crash.
The shots on a bus sparked a major security scare as weekend tourists in some of the world's most famous casinos were told to bunker down.
The Ukip leader confirmed he had "no prior warning" of Douglas Carswell's resignation from the party as he hit out at the "staunch Tory".