An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
The business secretary called the move a 'positive step forward' after the US-imposed tariff sparked fears over jobs in Northern Ireland.
A report published by the Boundary Commission for England details plans to reduce the number of MPs by scrapping 50 constituencies.
The slump will spark scrutiny, especially as statistics show a rise in racially or religiously motivated offences following the EU vote.