An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Cuts and rising cost of adult social care will leave councils underfunded, warns Local Government Association.
The self-styled 'Gypsy King' now holds the WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO belts, after winning on points.
Very windy with gales