An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Over 100 mothers and fathers were investigated for leaving their children unsupervised in the final three months of 2014, new figures find.
The Royal Fleet Auxiliary ship RFA Argus has been recognised for providing aviation and medical support over 33 years of service.
Buckingham Palace, London's Tower Bridge, Old Trafford and Big Ben are taking part in the event to raise awareness about climate change.