An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
1.5m European citizens will miss out on the chance to vote on whether Britain stays in or quits the EU.
A quiet night ahead of us weather wise, with a mostly dry day tomorrow.
Ireland's overwhelming support for gay marriage is a message to the world, UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon said.