An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Tonight it'll be quite chilly leading to a cold but bright start.
Demonstrators jumped the barrier and lay down on the red carpet to draw attention to cuts to domestic abuse services.
Doctors in Australia have reattached 16-month-old Jaxon Taylor's head to his spine after he was 'internally decapitated' in a car accident.