An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
On Wednesday, the rain will roll northwards - a few hours of solid rain in the east and over the Pennines.
Jeremy Corbyn has challenged Theresa May to better fund the police and fire services by backing a Labour amendment to the Queen's Speech.
All 33 London councils were warned about "combustible" panels being used on buildings which could potentially spread blazes.