An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
New position paper argues that it will be 'unnecessary' for the European Court to have direct jurisdiction in Britain after Brexit.
Demands for the government to deliver a fair deal on transport for the north of England will be made by political and business leaders.
Prince Harry has paid tribute to the Prince of Wales for the care he showed to him and the Duke of Cambridge after Diana's death.