An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Spring on fast forward to Summer.
Around 45 million registered voters in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland will vote in elections across the UK.
Vardy lookalike Lee Chapman, who made it onto the Leicester City team bus, tells ITV News what the footballer told him.