An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
The world's populations of animals have dropped by more than half since the 1970s, according to a new survey by the WWF and the ZSL.
Did the International Space Station take a wrong turn?
The wife of a British aid worker held by Islamic State militants has recorded a message to his captors appealing for his life to be spared.