An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Arkansas has become the first US state in 17 years to carry out back-to-back executions after putting two inmates to death.
Up to three million children risk going hungry over the school holidays, with increasing numbers of families relying on food banks, MPs say.
Tuesday will be a cold and windy day across the British Isles with a mix of sunshine and showers.