An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Five people have been rescued from a small leisure boat on the Solent, after its engine failed and it began taking in water.
A US doctor has been accused of killing a lion during an illegal hunt, a week after it emerged dentist Walter Palmer killed Cecil the lion.
Mostly dry overnight in the east, strong winds and showery rain affecting Scotland & Northern Ireland