An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Comcast said its cash offer is worth £12.50 a share – a 16% hike on the £10.75 a share offered by 21st Century Fox.
The Duke of Cambridge said the new prince was "behaving himself" and sleep was "going reasonably well so far".
The challenge came as Theresa May vowed no stone would be left unturned in putting right the status of the Windrush generation.