An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Female inmates compete to create the most fabulous cell in a contest designed to ease the pain of being away from family at the holidays.
A 15 year old boy has pleaded guilty to causing the deaths of five people by dangerous driving in a car crash in Leeds.
The actress, who recently got engaged to Prince Harry, will take part in festivities on the Queen's private estate in Norfolk.