An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Local councils are to get an almost £6 billion fund to fight potholes over the next six years.
The Prime Minister and the Leader of the Opposition praised the courage of Britain's armed forces in a Christmas message to troops.
Nick Clegg has vowed to avoid appearances on reality shows like I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! when he stands down as an MP.