An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Leicester City have sacked manager Claudio Ranieri less than nine months after he guided them to a historic Premier League title
Around 40 people were in the sports hall at Southwood Middle School in Milton Keynes when the 8ft by 5ft ceiling caved in.
Shaun Walmsley, 28, is on the run after two armed men helped him escape during an escorted hospital visit.