An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Man's best friend really does understand some of what we are saying, scientists are suggesting.
Selena Gomez said she was taking time out to deal with panic attacks and depression thought to be a side effect of her lupus disease.
Temperatures will be highest in the southeast, reaching a high of 24 Celsius (75F) here.