An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Simon Cowell admitted he was "so embarrassed" after his shirt burst open during an X Factor audition.
Following the promise of further powers for Scotland, David Cameron is now talking about a new deal for the other home nations.
The Suitsy: Man creates business suit onesie