An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
The UN Security Council will discuss a potential ceasefire in eastern Ghouta on Thursday. Two experts explain why a ceasefire is so vital.
Dry as temperatures nose dive
Hannah Turtle suffocated her son James three times in a ten day period and gave him her own anti-depressant medication.