An FA video explaining its policy on social media conduct prohibits the following breaches:
- Any comment about an match officials prior to a game
- Any implication of bias about anyone at any time
- Questioning the integrity of another participant
- Making personal or offensive comments
- Any comment that causes "detriment to the Game"
Former England full-back Graeme Le Saux explains in the video that the FA policy applies to social networks including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
More top news
Conditions will remain cloudy, with some showers in the south and sunny spells likely, especially in the east.
Here are Ian Payne's British medal prospects for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
The Democratic presidential nominee pledged to foster an inclusive society, create jobs and make college tuition debt free for all.