- More than 340 onshore wind projects - or 3,327 wind turbines - currently in the UK
- Current capacity generates 5,028 MW - enough to power about 3.76m homes
- 4,000 onshore wind turbines due to be built by 2020
- Target to produce 30% of all UK electricity from renewable sources by 2020
- UK's first wind farm built in Cornwall in 1991
(Sources: RenewableUK, DECC)
More top news
The 5,000 ecstasy pills had an estimated street value of £36,000.
Police say it is "too early" to know if the body is that of journalist Kim Wall, who is believed to have died on board an amateur submarine.
'I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change'