A contractor has died after being electrocuted in a shopping centre in Kent today. The man died after suffering an electric shock in a Marks and Spencers (M&S) store in the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre in Tunbridge Wells.
More top news
Gunmen have stormed a restaurant in Dhaka, Bangladesh, taking a number of hostages and opening fire at police. Here's what we know.
Wales came from behind to make history as a 3-1 win propelled them into the last four of a major football tournament for the first time.
Oliver Paps said: "I'm going to jump in the air - take a photo for me as a memory", before plunging 200ft to his death, witnesses said.