A contractor has died after being electrocuted in a shopping centre in Kent today. The man died after suffering an electric shock in a Marks and Spencers (M&S) store in the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre in Tunbridge Wells.
More top news
Hundreds of hotels in the UK have poor food hygiene ratings, some which need improvement urgently, but are withholding them from the public.
Delivery company Deliveroo insists the majority of its riders are happy, as an ITV News investigation reveals the hardship of life for many.
Bavaria is set to roll out a ban of the full-face veil in a number of public places, including schools and universities.