A Marks and Spencer spokeswoman has said a "tragic incident" had taken place in one of their stores, after a contractor was electrocuted in a Kent shopping centre. She said:
There has been a tragic incident at the store today and our thoughts are with the family concerned.
We are now concentrating on doing all we can to assist the emergency services with their investigation and as such are unable to comment any further at this stage.
More top news
Judge Mindy Glazer was not expecting to be reunited with "the nicest kid in middle school" when Arthur Booth appeared in her court.
The WikiLeaks founder has been living in the Ecuadorian embassy in London for three years but claims his life is in danger.
Small shops in some parts of Greece are in danger of running out of coins and small change as cash reserves in the country begin to run low.