Advertisement

  1. National

Man electrocuted at M&S store

A contractor has died after being electrocuted in a Marks and Spencer store in Kent. Philip Dodd, 62, died after suffering an electric shock in the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre in Tunbridge Wells.

View all 5 updates ›

Marks and Spencer death a 'tragic incident'

A Marks and Spencer spokeswoman has said a "tragic incident" had taken place in one of their stores, after a contractor was electrocuted in a Kent shopping centre. She said:

There has been a tragic incident at the store today and our thoughts are with the family concerned.

We are now concentrating on doing all we can to assist the emergency services with their investigation and as such are unable to comment any further at this stage.

– Marks and Spencer spokeswoman

More top news