Marks and Spencer electrocution victim named

A contractor who died at the Marks and Spencer shop in Tunbridge Wells on Saturday has been named as 62-year-old Philip Dodd.

Mr Dodd was a widower who lived in Horley in Surrey. His family have been informed.

Follow the story on ITV News Meridian.

Advertisement

Man electrocuted at M&S store

A contractor has died after being electrocuted in a Marks and Spencer store in Kent. Philip Dodd, 62, died after suffering an electric shock in the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre in Tunbridge Wells.