- Antibiotics are losing their effectiveness at an increasing rate, the Department of Health have warned.
- There are very few new antibiotics in the development pipeline.
- Existing antibiotics should be used wisely in order to stay effective, the Department of Health have said.
- Many antibiotics are prescribed and used for mild infections when they don’t need to be.
- Colds and most coughs, sinusitis, earache and sore throats often get better without antibiotics.
More top news
Farrow will appear on TV on Thursday to discuss the allegation and a claim she makes, saying she wants to "bring down" the filmmaker.
MPs approved the EU (Withdrawal) Bill by 324 votes to 295, at a third reading, with the Government seeing off some proposed amendments.
Janet often goes to the supermarket just to have someone to speak to, if she did not, she believes she could go for months without talking.