- Antibiotics are losing their effectiveness at an increasing rate, the Department of Health have warned.
- There are very few new antibiotics in the development pipeline.
- Existing antibiotics should be used wisely in order to stay effective, the Department of Health have said.
- Many antibiotics are prescribed and used for mild infections when they don’t need to be.
- Colds and most coughs, sinusitis, earache and sore throats often get better without antibiotics.
More top news
The band announced at a free concert on Friday that they would take over the event's Pyramid stage on Saturday June 25.
The victims were collecting permits and escorts a day after their home town was liberated from the extremists.
Scotland Yard said the male youths will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday.