- The brutal attack on an 11-year-old and a nine-year-old was by two brothers, aged 10 and 11, in Edlington, South Yorkshire, in 2009.
- The brothers lured their victims to a secluded spot and subjected them to 90 minutes of violence and sexual humiliation.
- The victims, who are uncle and nephew, were strangled, hit with bricks, made to eat nettles, stripped and forced to sexually abuse each other.
- The attackers were locked up in 2010 for a minimum of five years.
- A serious case review concluded the attack was "a preventable incident" and identified "more than 30 opportunities that could, with different and clearer judgment and action have reduced the harm suffered by (the brothers) and their harm to others."
More top news
Ted Robbins is "doing well" and is expected to be "fit and healthy soon" after collapsing on-stage during Phoenix Nights Live, his wife said
Doctors in India have carried out what is believed to be the world's first double hand transplant to be performed on a non-white patient.
Prince George is not only heir to Britain's throne, but a future long distance runner too, if his uncle has anything to do with it.