- As many 5,419 people were killed or seriously injured in accidents involving at least one young car driver last year.
- In 2011, 2,776 young people were killed or seriously injured on UK roads . Rural areas top the list of places that accidents are most likely to happen.
- The single biggest cause of accidental death of young people aged 15-24 is road accident.
- 40% of 17 year old males have an accident in their first six months of driving.
- One in eight drivers is under 25, but they account for a third of people who die on UK roads.
- 18-year-old driver is three times more likely to be involved in a crash than a 48 year-old driver.
More top news
If the budget is dull that may not be good for May, as this government is in need of a "narrative" - other than the chaos of Brexit talks.
If you need to give an ancient structure a repair, there's a man in South Wales who will be happy to take your call.
Olivia's mum is to marry her fiance this weekend, and the couple are dedicating every detail of the day to Olivia.