- 12th October 2004 Yasser Arafat falls ill at his compound. He is flown to a French military hospital for treatment
- 11th November 2004 He passes away at the age of 75
- September 2005 The New York Times obtains a copy of his medical records which shows that he died as a result of a stroke caused by an unknown infection
- July 2012 An investigation by Al Jazeera reveals high traces of the poison polonium in his personal possessions
- August 2012 French prosecutors launch an investigation after Swiss scientists find traces of radioactive polonium-210 in Yasser Arafat's belongings
More top news
Rain will spread southeastwards through N. Ireland, Wales and England overnight.
The woman used her daughter's own Facebook page to live-stream the attack after the teenager posted provocative pictures online.
A senior employee at the organisation reportedly derided the three-year-old royal for being 'royal, rich' and "advantaged'.