The The Office of Fair Trading is advising that if you have an NHS dentist you are entitled to the following;
- To a wide range of treatment that you need to get your mouth, teeth and gums as healthy and pain free as possible.
- If your NHS dentist says you need a particular type of treatment, you shouldnt be required to pay for it privately.
- Private options may be discussed, such as cosmetic alternatives or specialist treatments like dental implants, its your choice whether you take them.
- Even if your treatment involves a number of visits, you will only pay one charge for each complete course of NHS treatment.
- Should NHS treatment fail within 12 months, your dentist should repair or redo most treatment free of charge, unless you were advised the treatment was unlikely to be a long-term solution.
More top news
Other entries in the UKTV channel Gold competition included jokes about Donald Trump, Brexit, Southern Rail and Ryanair UKTV channel Gold.
Temperatures will remain close to freezing.
The prime minister's announcement came as international leaders gather in Paris on the second anniversary of the climate change plan.