- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- If you feel like eating, eat foods that are easy to digest.
- Take paracetamol for any fever or aches and pains.
- Stay at home and don't go to the doctor, because norovirus is contagious and there is nothing the doctor can do while you have it.
- However, contact your GP to seek advice if your symptoms last longer than a few days or if you already have a serious illness.
More top news
After a wintry end to last week, a fast track to summer
The Tooting MP has been the frontrunner in the counting process ahead of Tory challenger Zac Goldsmith.
North Korea's leader hailed the testing of a H bomb as his greatest achievement in office during the first congress in 36 years.