- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- If you feel like eating, eat foods that are easy to digest.
- Take paracetamol for any fever or aches and pains.
- Stay at home and don't go to the doctor, because norovirus is contagious and there is nothing the doctor can do while you have it.
- However, contact your GP to seek advice if your symptoms last longer than a few days or if you already have a serious illness.
More top news
China has started searching for extraterrestrial life with the 'world's largest telescope' which measures half a kilometre in diameter.
The 30-year-old believes Jurgen Klopp's summer reinforcements have motivated the whole squad to fight for their starting places.
The shadow chancellor insisted that he was being honest - but others will see it part of a culture of abuse and violent rhetoric.