- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- If you feel like eating, eat foods that are easy to digest.
- Take paracetamol for any fever or aches and pains.
- Stay at home and don't go to the doctor, because norovirus is contagious and there is nothing the doctor can do while you have it.
- However, contact your GP to seek advice if your symptoms last longer than a few days or if you already have a serious illness.
More top news
A severe storm has caused flash flooding in the popular Spanish holiday resort of Malaga.
NHS trusts in England reported a third-quarter year-end deficit of £886 million against a target year-end deficit of £580 million.
Former Leeds United starlet Elliot Kebbie is now starting his career once again, at the age of 22, after years of setbacks.