- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- If you feel like eating, eat foods that are easy to digest.
- Take paracetamol for any fever or aches and pains.
- Stay at home and don't go to the doctor, because norovirus is contagious and there is nothing the doctor can do while you have it.
- However, contact your GP to seek advice if your symptoms last longer than a few days or if you already have a serious illness.
More top news
A family pet was repeatedly kicked to within an inch of its life by burglars who broke into a home, police have said.
It's set to remain cold and frosty, Sunday to be drier than tomorrow.
Thousands of fans - who could not fit inside the cathedral - listened to proceedings from outside.