- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- If you feel like eating, eat foods that are easy to digest.
- Take paracetamol for any fever or aches and pains.
- Stay at home and don't go to the doctor, because norovirus is contagious and there is nothing the doctor can do while you have it.
- However, contact your GP to seek advice if your symptoms last longer than a few days or if you already have a serious illness.
More top news
She told reporters: "I don't think it's fully sunk in how really bad that could have been, I know it's not the right decision."
Jonathan Theobald said: "The weather can change quickly and a car can become lethal, I've discovered that the hard way."
Political parties across the country suspended their General Election campaigns following the Manchester Arena terror attack on Monday.