- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- If you feel like eating, eat foods that are easy to digest.
- Take paracetamol for any fever or aches and pains.
- Stay at home and don't go to the doctor, because norovirus is contagious and there is nothing the doctor can do while you have it.
- However, contact your GP to seek advice if your symptoms last longer than a few days or if you already have a serious illness.
More top news
The body is set to allow national team players to wear the poppies on the pitch as it backs down in a row over the memorials.
Cloud and patchy rain move eastwards throughout Monday
Former Australian cricketer Shane Warne has been cleared by police over an allegation he hit an adult entertainment actress.