- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- If you feel like eating, eat foods that are easy to digest.
- Take paracetamol for any fever or aches and pains.
- Stay at home and don't go to the doctor, because norovirus is contagious and there is nothing the doctor can do while you have it.
- However, contact your GP to seek advice if your symptoms last longer than a few days or if you already have a serious illness.
More top news
Here's everything we know so far about the latest terrorist incident in France.
A minimum number of black players will have to be selected in all national teams, with the target calculated on an annual basis.
Western areas will see the rain first but by the end of the day it will also have spread eastwards.