- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- If you feel like eating, eat foods that are easy to digest.
- Take paracetamol for any fever or aches and pains.
- Stay at home and don't go to the doctor, because norovirus is contagious and there is nothing the doctor can do while you have it.
- However, contact your GP to seek advice if your symptoms last longer than a few days or if you already have a serious illness.
More top news
Matt Hancock believes the devices can have a “real impact” on pupils’ achievements.
Court of Appeal judges in London will review his 30-year jail term for sex offences against boys he coached between 1979 and 1991.
Brexit and security, cannabis law and children’s mobiles dominate the papers on Wednesday.