- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water, particularly after using the toilet and before preparing food.
- Do not share towels and flannels.
- Disinfect any surfaces or objects that could be contaminated with the virus. It is best to use a bleach-based household cleaner.
- Wash any clothing or bedding that could have become contaminated with the virus. Wash the items separately and on a hot wash to ensure that the virus is killed.
- Flush away any infected faeces or vomit in the toilet and clean the surrounding toilet area.
- Avoid eating raw, unwashed produce and only eat oysters from a reliable source. Oysters have been known to carry the norovirus.
More top news
The Olympian was one of several sports stars who opened up to the prince during an event for his mental health charity Heads Together.
There will be sunny spells, with temperatures peaking at 23 Celsius (73F). However, Northern Ireland will experience frequent showers.
Scottish X-Men star Alan Cumming under fire for 'offensive' comments blaming Brexit vote on 'stupid English people'.