The Environment Agency has reduced the number flood warnings and alerts in England and Wales.
There are a total of 127 warnings and 138 alerts in the following areas:
- Anglia - 20 warnings; 31 alerts
- Midlands - 49 warnings; 26 alerts
- Northeast - 22 warnings; 21 alerts
- Northwest - 2 alerts
- Southeast - 19 warnings; 34 alerts
- Southwest - 15 warnings; 16 alerts
- Wales - 2 warnings; 8 alerts
There are currently no severe flood warnings issued.
A 91-year-old woman was found dead in her flood-hit North Wales home after torrential rain caused widespread devastation across the country.
Water-logged communities across Britain are braced for more torrential rain and flooding overnight.
A woman has died and two others were seriously injured after a tree fell on them as floods and winds battered the South West.