The Environment Agency has reduced the number flood warnings and alerts in England and Wales.
There are a total of 127 warnings and 138 alerts in the following areas:
- Anglia - 20 warnings; 31 alerts
- Midlands - 49 warnings; 26 alerts
- Northeast - 22 warnings; 21 alerts
- Northwest - 2 alerts
- Southeast - 19 warnings; 34 alerts
- Southwest - 15 warnings; 16 alerts
- Wales - 2 warnings; 8 alerts
There are currently no severe flood warnings issued.
A 91-year-old woman was found dead in her flood-hit North Wales home after torrential rain caused widespread devastation across the country.
Climate scientists have been predicting more frequent flooding in this country for years, and their models show it is likely to get worse.
Water-logged communities across Britain are braced for more torrential rain and flooding overnight.