- Much as expected. A new independent press regulator, overseen by Ofcom, the body that regulates broadcasters.
- Anyone who refuses to join in the new system would be regulated by Ofcom anyway.
- A new arbitration system to allow people easier redress against newspapers.
- Leveson more or less totally clears the police.
- He suggests politicians are much too close to the press generally, but avoids criticising anyone directly.
- Jeremy Hunt is cleared over the BSkyB bid.
More top news
Colombia's President Juan Manuel Santos has accepted the Nobel Peace Prize at a ceremony in Stockholm.
Rain will linger across the south for much of today, slowly clearing away through tonight
The Equality and Human Rights Commission report said the deaths are attributed to a "failure" in the care of police suspects and prisoners.