- Much as expected. A new independent press regulator, overseen by Ofcom, the body that regulates broadcasters.
- Anyone who refuses to join in the new system would be regulated by Ofcom anyway.
- A new arbitration system to allow people easier redress against newspapers.
- Leveson more or less totally clears the police.
- He suggests politicians are much too close to the press generally, but avoids criticising anyone directly.
- Jeremy Hunt is cleared over the BSkyB bid.
More top news
Data-selling companies trade personal addresses and phone numbers for as little as 4p per record, a watchdog has warned.
A bitterly cold airmass covers the UK this weekend.
The emotion of Donald Trump's inauguration was too much for Jessica Starr, who told ITV News: "I'm so sorry... this is not America."