- Much as expected. A new independent press regulator, overseen by Ofcom, the body that regulates broadcasters.
- Anyone who refuses to join in the new system would be regulated by Ofcom anyway.
- A new arbitration system to allow people easier redress against newspapers.
- Leveson more or less totally clears the police.
- He suggests politicians are much too close to the press generally, but avoids criticising anyone directly.
- Jeremy Hunt is cleared over the BSkyB bid.
More top news
Sunday will be largely dry with some bright spells of sunshine after any mist or fog lifts and clears.
British Bankers' Association head Anthony Browne warned that some banks could be moving abroad within weeks due to Brexit uncertainty.
Labour said its plan would mean grieving families would not have to pay for either a burial plot or cremation for a child aged under 16.