- Much as expected. A new independent press regulator, overseen by Ofcom, the body that regulates broadcasters.
- Anyone who refuses to join in the new system would be regulated by Ofcom anyway.
- A new arbitration system to allow people easier redress against newspapers.
- Leveson more or less totally clears the police.
- He suggests politicians are much too close to the press generally, but avoids criticising anyone directly.
- Jeremy Hunt is cleared over the BSkyB bid.
More top news
Following a bruising televised debate with Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump's week seems to have only got worse.
Monarch's package holiday licence has been temporarily extended with the airline receiving "significant further investment".
Ex-football manager Harry Redknapp told undercover reporters his own players bet on the result of one of their own matches, it is claimed.