At least 18 contractors working in the area near a chemical leak have complained of respiratory distress, police said, adding that residents in the area had been advised to remain indoors, with their windows shut.
More top news
A medical examiner concluded that an accidental overdose had caused Tom Petty to suffer a fatal heart attack at his Malibu home in October.
One year on from his inauguration, Donald Trump's supporters are even more passionate about him and his cause than before he entered office.
Support for new parents has faced deep cuts in recent years - and some social workers warn it could lead to a rise in forced adoption.