Residents near the chemical leak in the US are being evacuated and schools are in lockdown, according to the South Jersey Times.
Rescue workers who were exposed to the vapors are being sent to a local hospital for treatment and decontamination if needed, the newspaper added.
Paulsboro school Superintendent Frank Scambia, told the local paper:
We locked down which means all the kids are in the gym there (at the high school). Nobody is allowed in or out.
More top news
A widespread frost will affect the UK due to plummeting temperatures along with a lingering fog in several areas.
Members of the Queen's Guard have been assigned the protection of armed police, amid reports they could be targeted by terrorists.
Three people have been banned from Birmingham’s new library for ‘personal hygiene issues’, according to a Freedom of Information Act.