- Amazon.co.uk have predicted that Cyber Monday will be its biggest single day, with orders set to peak at 9.20pm.
- Marks & Spencer also said it was prepared for what it expects to be its busiest day of the year.
- Online analyst Experian expects UK consumers to make 115 million visits to retail websites on this year's Cyber Monday, an increase of 36% on last year.
- Asda Direct says it is expecting to see a 50% spike in traffic to its electronic equipment retail section, compared with a normal Monday.
- CD sales are also expected to increase by 70%, while some popular DVD titles are due for a 50% rise, the retailer said.
- John Lewis have reported a record week for its online sales, soaring to £37.9 million, and the third best ever week for John Lewis department stores, topping £124.2 million.
More top news
With life in the city offering little security, for some Greeks life in the country has suddenly become a good place to be.
Two young women took on a challenge of the "mind and heart" to become first-ever Afghan women's team to conquer a 250km endurance race.
Despite some of the toughest laws on domestic abuse in the world, murder by an intimate partner in South Africa is at an all-time high.