- Amazon.co.uk have predicted that Cyber Monday will be its biggest single day, with orders set to peak at 9.20pm.
- Marks & Spencer also said it was prepared for what it expects to be its busiest day of the year.
- Online analyst Experian expects UK consumers to make 115 million visits to retail websites on this year's Cyber Monday, an increase of 36% on last year.
- Asda Direct says it is expecting to see a 50% spike in traffic to its electronic equipment retail section, compared with a normal Monday.
- CD sales are also expected to increase by 70%, while some popular DVD titles are due for a 50% rise, the retailer said.
- John Lewis have reported a record week for its online sales, soaring to £37.9 million, and the third best ever week for John Lewis department stores, topping £124.2 million.
More top news
Hundreds of hotels in the UK have poor food hygiene ratings, some which need improvement urgently, but are withholding them from the public.
Delivery company Deliveroo insists the majority of its riders are happy, as an ITV News investigation reveals the hardship of life for many.
Bavaria is set to roll out a ban of the full-face veil in a number of public places, including schools and universities.