- Amazon.co.uk have predicted that Cyber Monday will be its biggest single day, with orders set to peak at 9.20pm.
- Marks & Spencer also said it was prepared for what it expects to be its busiest day of the year.
- Online analyst Experian expects UK consumers to make 115 million visits to retail websites on this year's Cyber Monday, an increase of 36% on last year.
- Asda Direct says it is expecting to see a 50% spike in traffic to its electronic equipment retail section, compared with a normal Monday.
- CD sales are also expected to increase by 70%, while some popular DVD titles are due for a 50% rise, the retailer said.
- John Lewis have reported a record week for its online sales, soaring to £37.9 million, and the third best ever week for John Lewis department stores, topping £124.2 million.
More top news
The UK has failed to make the top 10 in the best places to be a mother rankings from a leading charity
More than 4,400 community police officers have lost their jobs since 2010, according to Unison
Western and central regions will be prone to thundery, blustery downpours all day