- Amazon.co.uk have predicted that Cyber Monday will be its biggest single day, with orders set to peak at 9.20pm.
- Marks & Spencer also said it was prepared for what it expects to be its busiest day of the year.
- Online analyst Experian expects UK consumers to make 115 million visits to retail websites on this year's Cyber Monday, an increase of 36% on last year.
- Asda Direct says it is expecting to see a 50% spike in traffic to its electronic equipment retail section, compared with a normal Monday.
- CD sales are also expected to increase by 70%, while some popular DVD titles are due for a 50% rise, the retailer said.
- John Lewis have reported a record week for its online sales, soaring to £37.9 million, and the third best ever week for John Lewis department stores, topping £124.2 million.
More top news
A Labour MP opposed to Jeremy Corbyn just texted me: he has until next year to prove he can win the General Election in 2020.
21-year-old Ross Greer has been elected as the youngest-ever Member of the Scottish Parliament (MSP), representing the Green Party.
Major changes are expected to be unveiled at the secretive state's rare Congress meeting - but journalists were shut out as it got underway.