- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
Part of the monster fatberg will go on display in the Museum of London, while the rest of it will be converted into biodiesel.
Rebel MPs are insisting that it is written into law that MPs and Lords have the final say on the terms of Brexit.
Alabama saw a bitter campaign between Donald Trump's favourite Roy Moore and Democrat Doug Jones, backed by former President Barack Obama.