- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
Another Briton named as Jason Robert Parnell is missing after the accident near the popular Koh Samui island resort.
The text-to-register service allows mobile users to add their number to the Telephone Preference Service 'do not call' database.
A consumer report found that a number of once-a-day sunscreens decreased in protection by an average of 74% after six to eight hours.