- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
A chilly evening and night with clear skies and tomorrow a little more cloud through Scotland and Northern Ireland again.
The three billion-year-old rock is the largest discovered in over a century - and could be yours when it goes under the hammer on June 29.
Hundreds of millions of hacked usernames from providers including Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo are being shared online, according to an expert.