- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
Temperatures will feel a little milder compared to of late with highs reaching 14C (57F).
Dozens of common treatments to help with a range of ailments are apparently of little or no use.
The prime minister has offered Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland a "direct line" to Brexit Secretary David Davis.