- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
The home of a Premier League footballer has been burgled while he was away with his club for a match
A giant 'death ray' is being offered free to a good home on Gumtree.
The British Government has urged the world football governing body FIFA to publish the Garcia report into World Cup bidding in full