- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
Surveillance footage shows the alleged poisoning of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's estranged half-brother and his shocked reaction.
Very mild this Monday
A severe storm has caused flash flooding in the popular Spanish holiday resort of Malaga.