- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
A pig that was saved from the slaughterhouse now spends her days creating artworks that sells for up to $2,000.
The formal Brexit process may have begun today - but experts say it may take up to six years to strike a new trade deal with the EU.
International trade lawyer Miriam Gonzalez Durantez says Brexit negotiators need a "360 degree view" to secure a "constructive" deal.