- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
Sergei Lavrov said he hoped the Trump administration would prove more willing to work with Moscow on Syria than the US under Barack Obama.
The funeral of victims' rights campaigner Jill Saward will be held today at Lichfield Cathedral in Staffordshire.
An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a teenage girl in the Dinnington area of Rotherham.