- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
June and Barry Steenkamp tell Good Morning Britain they accept the judge's decision but still do not believe Pistorius' version of events.
Fifteen British WW1 soldiers will be reinterred at the Commonwealth War Graves Commission cemetery today, 100 years after their deaths.
Unresolved complaints about energy suppliers could be five times higher than official figures suggest, according to Labour.