- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
Facebook says it will start test flights later this year of a solar-powered drone that aims to provide remote areas with the internet.
Children's charity Kids Company is being investigated by the Metropolitan Police over criminal allegations.
A senior employee at a 4-star London hotel has been jailed for six years for raping a man who he lured to a fake job interview.