- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
ITV News travelled on a bus in the multicultural city to find out what people voted and why and discovered some concerns about the future.
MPs have voted that they have no confidence in Jeremy Corbyn as leader, but he refuses to resign.
Lauri Love, who has Asperger's Syndrome, is accused of stealing huge amounts of data from US agencies including the Federal Reserve and FBI.