- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
Two doctors have been charged after a 30-year-old woman died while having an emergency caesarean.
Janet Faal was left badly injured after leaving the house for only the third time in ten years.
More than 100 small business owners say they support Ukip's policies to help small traders in a letter published in the Daily Express.