- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
Protests against Wenger’s reign started to emerge among supporters who felt that change was needed at the club.
South Korean officials said the hotline would help facilitate dialogue and reduce misunderstanding during times of tension.
The Gunners boss has announced he will step down at the end of the season.