- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
Torture is so routine in Nigeria that some police stations appoint an 'officer in charge of torture' according to Amnesty International UK.
A female motorcyclist who hates litter bugs seems to have taken drastic action to make people stop dropping rubbish on the streets in Russia
ITV News can reveal how many hospital trusts are being forced to recruit from abroad as they struggle to staff their wards.