- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
Protestors angry about an immigration raid at Byron burger earlier this week reacted by launching hundreds of insects into the restaurant
Families and rebel fighters are believed to be among the people to have left besieged Aleppo on Saturday through safe corridors.
The balloon came down near Lockhart, Texas, around 8.30am local time.