- Richard O'Dwyer could have faced jail if convicted of the allegations.
- The allegations were brought following a crackdown by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
- The agency claimed the TVShack.net website earned more than $230,000 (£147,000) in advertising revenue.
- US authorities obtained a warrant and seized the domain name in June 2010.
- It is thought Mr O'Dwyer will return to the UK with his family today.
More top news
Showers could be heavy for a time but most should still enjoy sunny spells.
The chief executive of EDF has urged the government to go ahead with the new nuclear plant.
An Italian prosecutor investigating the quake aftermath believes cheap renovations may be partly to blame for the high death toll.