- 2.3 million doses of unlicensed medicines were seized by the MHRA in conjunction with the UK Border Force, including 68,000 doses of counterfeit medicines
- The MHRA said more than 384 websites were suspended in the UK and a further 120 domain names were shut down
- 50% of pharmacists know customers who have admitted getting prescription-only medicines through illicit online sources
- 85% of respondents strongly agreed there are health risks by bypassing the legitimate healthcare system
- 73% of pharmacists felt that over recent years, there has been a rise in the number of people getting prescription-only medicine online.
More top news
There are five million British expats across the globe. Many have a vested interest in May's election and many still have the right to vote.
Abba's Bjorn Ulvaeus has a boyish enthusiasm for the cashless society - and he has a challenge for ITV News viewers.
Cuba may be entering a new era of pragmatism and reform, but scratch the surface and you will discover it is still a wounded island.