- 2.3 million doses of unlicensed medicines were seized by the MHRA in conjunction with the UK Border Force, including 68,000 doses of counterfeit medicines
- The MHRA said more than 384 websites were suspended in the UK and a further 120 domain names were shut down
- 50% of pharmacists know customers who have admitted getting prescription-only medicines through illicit online sources
- 85% of respondents strongly agreed there are health risks by bypassing the legitimate healthcare system
- 73% of pharmacists felt that over recent years, there has been a rise in the number of people getting prescription-only medicine online.
More top news
Bahrain couldn't be more different the the UK right now.
Mrs May denied she was forced to "grub around" for deals as she said that the UK will raise human rights with Gulf leaders at summit.
It's safe to say these eye-catching accessories take the Christmas spirit to a whole new level.