- Production started at Nissan Sunderland Plant in September 1986.
- Total investment made and announced since then is over £3.5bn and total plant volume stands at more than 6.9 million units.
- 80 per cent of production is exported to 97 international markets.
- Its current model line-up is Qashqai, Qashqai+2, Juke and Note.
- Forthcoming production at the plant includes the 100% electric Nissan LEAF, the new Nissan Note and the next-generation Nissan Qashqai.
More top news
Rohey Hydara said that she "condemns" her husband's actions, almost a week after he killed four people.
The supermarket chain agreed to pay the hefty sum following a false accounting scandal which saw it overestimate profits in 2014.
The female runner almost collapsed towards the end of a half-marathon - but still completed the race with a helping hand or two.