- Production started at Nissan Sunderland Plant in September 1986.
- Total investment made and announced since then is over £3.5bn and total plant volume stands at more than 6.9 million units.
- 80 per cent of production is exported to 97 international markets.
- Its current model line-up is Qashqai, Qashqai+2, Juke and Note.
- Forthcoming production at the plant includes the 100% electric Nissan LEAF, the new Nissan Note and the next-generation Nissan Qashqai.
More top news
In some cases, victims of violence and other serious crimes face long delays as forces are unable to dispatch officers promptly.
Mr Corbyn will highlight increases of almost 6% in council tax bills across the country.
The government has a stranglehold on the Damascus suburb after taking control of 70% of the area in a month of ferocious fighting.