First Great Western is advising passengers not to attempt to travel West of Tiverton in either direction, as wet weather continues to disrupt rail services across the UK. Flooding and landslips continue to affect the following areas:
- Trains continue to be unable to operate between Tiverton Parkway Station and Exeter St Davids.
- The line between Exeter St Davids and Tiverton is expected to remain closed until at least 28th December.
- Services between Par and Newquay are also suspended in both directions with very limited road transport available. The line will not reopen today.
- Services between Exeter St Davids and Barnstaple are suspended in both directions, with very limited road transport available.
- Services between Liskeard and Looe are suspended in both directions with limited road transport operating between Liskead and Looe only.
- Services between Swindon and Bristol Parkway are suspended in both directions.
More top news
The vice presidential candidate was travelling with his wife, daughter and several campaign advisers, but no one was injured.
They deny a 'sweetheart deal' - but a senior source told ITV News the government promised to support such firms in the event of Brexit.
The father of Captain Khan, who died in Iraq in 2004, said the comment was "the most cruel thing you can say to grieving parents."