First Great Western is advising passengers not to attempt to travel West of Tiverton in either direction, as wet weather continues to disrupt rail services across the UK. Flooding and landslips continue to affect the following areas:
- Trains continue to be unable to operate between Tiverton Parkway Station and Exeter St Davids.
- The line between Exeter St Davids and Tiverton is expected to remain closed until at least 28th December.
- Services between Par and Newquay are also suspended in both directions with very limited road transport available. The line will not reopen today.
- Services between Exeter St Davids and Barnstaple are suspended in both directions, with very limited road transport available.
- Services between Liskeard and Looe are suspended in both directions with limited road transport operating between Liskead and Looe only.
- Services between Swindon and Bristol Parkway are suspended in both directions.
More top news
The cousin-in-law of Mexican footballer Alan Pulido - kidnapped and rescued over the weekend - is suspected of playing a role.
Thousands of US-backed troops in Syria are launching an attack to capture a crucial swathe of northern Syria from Islamic State.
A father who forced his pregnant 14-year-old daughter to marry a 24-year-old family friend who raped her has been jailed.