First Great Western is advising passengers not to attempt to travel West of Tiverton in either direction, as wet weather continues to disrupt rail services across the UK. Flooding and landslips continue to affect the following areas:
- Trains continue to be unable to operate between Tiverton Parkway Station and Exeter St Davids.
- The line between Exeter St Davids and Tiverton is expected to remain closed until at least 28th December.
- Services between Par and Newquay are also suspended in both directions with very limited road transport available. The line will not reopen today.
- Services between Exeter St Davids and Barnstaple are suspended in both directions, with very limited road transport available.
- Services between Liskeard and Looe are suspended in both directions with limited road transport operating between Liskead and Looe only.
- Services between Swindon and Bristol Parkway are suspended in both directions.
More top news
Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has landed a spot in the music charts with a new single for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1.
Leaders Live: UK needs to treat drug misuse as a health issue and not a criminal one, leader of the Green Party Natalie Bennett has said.
In a disappearing act worthy of the Disney nanny, the woman credited with saving Thomas Cook has stunned investors by suddenly walking out.