There are still a number of routes affected by flooding this morning - according to National Rail:
- CrossCountry, East Midlands Trains, First Great Western and First TransPennine Express are all experiencing major delays
- No trains running between Bristol Parkway and Swindon because of flooding, services between Paddington and Swansea will be diverted, with journey times extended up to 45 minutes
- Trains will not run between Exeter St Davids and Tiverton Parkway until Friday at the earliest, with replacement buses and diverted routes offering passengers some alternatives
- London Midland is also facing disruption on most of its routes today - this time because of a shortage of train crew
- Flooding near Long Eaton means services between Derby and Nottingham are suspended
- A landslip is affecting journeys between Liverpool and Manchester
More top news
Three men who risked their lives to help save hundreds of dogs trapped by a fire said they did not even think about their own safety.
Billie Reid said his daughter Melissa has been struggling to cope as her bid to move to a Scottish prison is processed.
The number of children in care has increased to its highest level for nearly 25 years, the Government's spending watchdog has said.