There are still a number of routes affected by flooding this morning - according to National Rail:
- CrossCountry, East Midlands Trains, First Great Western and First TransPennine Express are all experiencing major delays
- No trains running between Bristol Parkway and Swindon because of flooding, services between Paddington and Swansea will be diverted, with journey times extended up to 45 minutes
- Trains will not run between Exeter St Davids and Tiverton Parkway until Friday at the earliest, with replacement buses and diverted routes offering passengers some alternatives
- London Midland is also facing disruption on most of its routes today - this time because of a shortage of train crew
- Flooding near Long Eaton means services between Derby and Nottingham are suspended
- A landslip is affecting journeys between Liverpool and Manchester
More top news
From route to race day tactics, these are some of the most googled questions ahead of Sunday’s race.
Resham Khan and Jameel Muhktar received horrific injuries to their faces and bodies in the attack on Ms Khan’s 21st birthday.
The 53-member body agreed that Prince Charles should succeed the Queen as the next commonwealth head.