There are still a number of routes affected by flooding this morning - according to National Rail:
- CrossCountry, East Midlands Trains, First Great Western and First TransPennine Express are all experiencing major delays
- No trains running between Bristol Parkway and Swindon because of flooding, services between Paddington and Swansea will be diverted, with journey times extended up to 45 minutes
- Trains will not run between Exeter St Davids and Tiverton Parkway until Friday at the earliest, with replacement buses and diverted routes offering passengers some alternatives
- London Midland is also facing disruption on most of its routes today - this time because of a shortage of train crew
- Flooding near Long Eaton means services between Derby and Nottingham are suspended
- A landslip is affecting journeys between Liverpool and Manchester
More top news
The ruling Communist Party has formally elevated President Xi Jinping's status for the leader to tighten his grip over the country.
Police are appealing for witnesses after a Pagani Zonda driver's early morning crash near Chichester.
Two women accused of murdering Kim Jong-nam - the half-brother ofKim Jong-un - have revisited the scene of the attack.