There are still a number of routes affected by flooding this morning - according to National Rail:
- CrossCountry, East Midlands Trains, First Great Western and First TransPennine Express are all experiencing major delays
- No trains running between Bristol Parkway and Swindon because of flooding, services between Paddington and Swansea will be diverted, with journey times extended up to 45 minutes
- Trains will not run between Exeter St Davids and Tiverton Parkway until Friday at the earliest, with replacement buses and diverted routes offering passengers some alternatives
- London Midland is also facing disruption on most of its routes today - this time because of a shortage of train crew
- Flooding near Long Eaton means services between Derby and Nottingham are suspended
- A landslip is affecting journeys between Liverpool and Manchester
More top news
Police are hunting four men who smashed their way into a jewellers in broad daylight and threatened staff with sledgehammers.
ComRes polling agency chairman says the next 100 days will be be gruelling in the most uncertain General Election that anyone can remember.
Pictures taken 70 years after the liberation of the Nazis' Auschwitz death camp echo the horrors of its Holocaust past.