There are still a number of routes affected by flooding this morning - according to National Rail:
- CrossCountry, East Midlands Trains, First Great Western and First TransPennine Express are all experiencing major delays
- No trains running between Bristol Parkway and Swindon because of flooding, services between Paddington and Swansea will be diverted, with journey times extended up to 45 minutes
- Trains will not run between Exeter St Davids and Tiverton Parkway until Friday at the earliest, with replacement buses and diverted routes offering passengers some alternatives
- London Midland is also facing disruption on most of its routes today - this time because of a shortage of train crew
- Flooding near Long Eaton means services between Derby and Nottingham are suspended
- A landslip is affecting journeys between Liverpool and Manchester
More top news
Michael Danaher, 50, killed book dealer Adrian Greenwood at his home over a £50,000 first edition copy of Wind In The Willows.
The former Cardiff South and Penarth parliamentary candidate joins Suzanne Evans, Paul Nuttall and Raheem Kassam in the race.
From unnecessary X-rays to misguided blood tests, here is the full list of treatments health experts say will not improve your health.