There are still a number of routes affected by flooding this morning - according to National Rail:
- CrossCountry, East Midlands Trains, First Great Western and First TransPennine Express are all experiencing major delays
- No trains running between Bristol Parkway and Swindon because of flooding, services between Paddington and Swansea will be diverted, with journey times extended up to 45 minutes
- Trains will not run between Exeter St Davids and Tiverton Parkway until Friday at the earliest, with replacement buses and diverted routes offering passengers some alternatives
- London Midland is also facing disruption on most of its routes today - this time because of a shortage of train crew
- Flooding near Long Eaton means services between Derby and Nottingham are suspended
- A landslip is affecting journeys between Liverpool and Manchester
More top news
Jens Stoltenberg has urged Western allies to bury their differences amid reports Donald Trump is preparing to meet Vladimir Putin.
Amanda Spielman will tell the Festival of Education she also supports schools that take a tough stance on unruly pupils.
Ten pieces of art were made out of 3,000 old tickets, representing the average number of paper tickets sold by East Midlands Trains every ho