The body of the man who killed 26 people at a Connecticut primary school has been claimed for burial.
Connecticut Medical Examiner Wayne H Carver II told the Hartford Courant the remains of Adam Lanza were claimed several days ago by someone who wanted to remain anonymous.
Twenty-year-old Lanza killed 20 first-graders and six members of staff at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown on December 14.
He also killed his mother, Nancy, at their home before going on the rampage and then committing suicide.
A private funeral for Mrs Lanza was held in New Hampshire earlier this month.
More top news
At 14, Benji Edwards is hoping to become the youngest person to ever sail around the North Pole and break a world record in the process.
Bob and Mike Bryan said they were withdrawing from the Games over concerns for their families health.
The former boss of BHS said a parliamentary committee that investigated the closure of the stores was a 'kangaroo court'.