The public consultation was launched as part of the review set up after the PIP breast implant scandal last year.
The responses from 180 patients, the public and the industry showed backing for:
- Banning free consultations for cosmetic surgery to avoid people feeling obliged to have procedures.
- Ensuring consultations take place with a medical professional rather than a sales adviser.
- Tighter restrictions on advertising, including a ban on two-for-one deals, those with a time limit or offering cosmetic surgery as competition prizes.
- A two-stage written consent for surgery, allowing patients to take time over their decision.
- Better information for patients about the risks associated with surgery, plus photographs of expected bruising and scarring.
More top news
The treatment uses cancer-killing immune cells taken from donor blood, which are multiplied in the lab.
The Argentine navy announced that a sound thought to be an explosion had been detected by US and specialist agencies leading the search.
Earlier this month the Kill Bill star said she was too angry to share her thoughts on the allegations swirling around Hollywood.