Two men being held in connection with the attempted murder of a police officer in Northern Ireland have been released.
The pair, aged 25 and 34, were arrested on Monday after a bomb was found under a police constable's car in east Belfast.
A spokeswoman for the Police Service of Northern Ireland said today that the men had been released unconditionally.
A third man, aged 41, who was detained in west Belfast yesterday, is still in police custody.
More top news
Police chief says the video can now be release without 'adversely impacting' the investigation.
The news was announced on Instagram by director Spike Lee who described him as a "dear friend" and "a great actor".
In a statement the pair said they remained "great friends" and "will continue to support each other".