A selection of the largest annual season ticket rail fare rises across the UK:
- An annual ticket to travel from Tonbridge to London is rising 5.9% to £3,796.
- Eastbourne to London Victoria is up 4.1% to £4,228.
- Kettering to London is rising 4.7% to £6,220.
- Ludlow to Hereford is up 5.3% to £1,992.
- Peterbrough to London is up 4.2% to £6,888.
- Cambridge to London is rising 3.8% to £4,400.
- Gloucester to Birmingham is up 4.1% to £3,640.
- Llanelli to Swansea is rising 5.4% to £624.
- North Berwick to Edinburgh has risen to £1,604, a rise of 3.9%.
- Stirling to Glasgow is up 3.9% to £1,916.
More top news
Broadcaster PBS halted distribution of his nightly interview show and CBS News immediately suspended the 75-year-old.
Twenty years ago I reported from Mostar at the end of the Bosnian War. I returned to be reunited with some of the children I filmed then.
Around 60 firefighters tackled the blaze at the four-storey building in Daleham Gardens, Hampstead, that broke out early on Tuesday.