- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to email@example.com
More top news
Scotland Yard say a 73-year-old man has been arrested in West Sussex on suspicion of sending offensive messages on social media.
Ian Stewart, the fiancé of children's author Helen Bailey has been found guilty of her murder.
Actor Harrison Ford had a near miss at a Californian airport after landing a plane on a taxiway.