- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
More top news
Doctors in Australia have reattached 16-month-old Jaxon Taylor's head to his spine after he was 'internally decapitated' in a car accident.
Alan Titchmarsh becomes the new chancellor at the university where I and my daughter both studied, writes Alastair Stewart.
Heavy showery rain will continue to push northeastwards across the north of Britain during the rest of today.