- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to email@example.com
More top news
David Cameron has addressed Parliament for the first time since Britain voted to leave the European Union.
The FTSE 100 Index fell to 2.55% to 5,982.2 at the closing bell as the financial markets continued to experience Brexit volatility.
Prime Minister David Cameron has called his Polish counterpart, Beata Szydło, to express concern over reported attacks on Polish migrants.