- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to email@example.com
More top news
Customers reported needing medical treatment with one reportedly requiring stitches after being hit by glass from the ceiling lamp.
Police wanted to question Norman Williams over the suspected murders of his sister-in-law Sheila Jefferson and her husband Dennis.
A 93-year-old Second World War veteran has flown over 10,000 miles to be reunited with his wartime sweetheart more than 70 years on.