- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
More top news
Amber Heard's lawyers said her decision not to give an initial police statement has been used against her by Johnny Depp's legal team.
A vegan café has reportedly been attacked by a sausage-wielding group in Georgia described as "fascists".
Crystal Palace midfielder Joe Ledley has made Chris Coleman's 23-man squad which will travel to France for Euro 2016.