- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
More top news
Wet and windy in the north tomorrow, bright and warm in the south.
The Democratic presidential told reporters: 'Anybody who complains about the microphone is not having a good night.'
A young girl made a tearful plea at a Charlotte City Council meeting in the US following the shooting of a black man by a police officer.