- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
More top news
HMP Holloway - Europe's largest women's jail is to be shut down. ITV News looks back at its history and some of its infamous inmates.
A couple from Tennessee got a wedding video with a difference when their dog filmed their "magical" day via a GoPro camera.
The Queen will return to Malta, where she once lived more than 60 years ago, tomorrow. Here is a look back on her time there.