- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
More top news
"There have been many, many confidential settlements and that's the reason you don't hear more about this," said Gloria Allred.
Oxbridge is failing to improve its levels of diversity when it comes to the students who attend Oxford and Cambridge university.
Storm Brian set to for landfall overnight.