- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to email@example.com
More top news
Socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson has been cautioned by police after a 'disturbance' at Heathrow Airport.
The NHS is to set up 11 centres to unlock the secrets of DNA and help develop tests and drugs to target cancer and rare genetic diseases.
Australian businessman named as Alan Sugar's newest apprentice and winner of a £250,000 investment in his fledgling company.