- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
More top news
Chelsea Lauren posted a video to Instagram that appears to show Homme striking a woman holding a camera with his foot.
Wintry showers will affect northwestern areas, but elsewhere it should be a fine and bright start to the day.
London school leavers are around 25% more likely to go into higher education than their peers across England, new Ucas data has revealed.