- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
More top news
A dog found on top of England's highest mountain has been reunited with his owner.
Cooler in the north, feeling close further south as moisture and heat build up
The first British boxer to win an Olympic gold medal beat Andre Dirrell in Boston last night to fight his way into the history books.