- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to email@example.com
More top news
Mum's across the nation have shared their delight at having actor Tom Hardy read another bedtime story on children's TV channel CBeebies.
Scottish boxer Jordan Coe, 20, was found dead in a heavy tracksuit after apparently trying to lose water weight ahead of a fight.
Several people reported smelling gas in Wirral a day before a huge blast that left 34 injured and destroyed several buildings.