- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
More top news
Parts of the UK will feel colder than the Arctic Circle in the coming week as bitter winds make it feel -15C in some places.
At least three people have been killed in clashes in eastern Ghouta just hours after the UN Security Council backed a 30-day ceasefire.
Very Very Cold !