- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to email@example.com
More top news
The bank’s chief executive Paul Pester said he was ‘truly sorry’ for the ongoing problems.
Hank Azaria's comments come after controversy over the racial stereotyping of the Indian character.
Sean Woods, 24, who was arrested in Peru after being caught with 70lb of cocaine, is scared drug lords will take revenge if he speaks out.