- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to email@example.com
More top news
Marking Human Rights Day, the opposition leader says a Labour government would fight misogyny and bridge the gender pay gap.
Many council tax bills could be increased by almost 4% but councils warn that this still won't be enough to avoid cuts to services.
The Foreign Secretary raises the plight of the Yemen people in a speech to Gulf leaders days after his Saudi Arabia 'proxy wars' comment.