- Meteor rates increase after midnight and peak between 3am and dawn
- Allow your eyes 30-45 minutes to adjust to the dark
- Try to allow your eyes take in as much of the sky as possible
- Get away from street lights and other artificial lights
- Check the Met Office weather forecast in your area here
Please send your pictures to email@example.com
More top news
Researchers in Boston have created a 'robot cheetah' that they hope will be able to reach top speeds of 30mph.
UK trials of a vaccine for the Ebola virus began today - but some experts complain that the response has been a long time coming.
This September has been the driest so far for more than 50 years, Met Office figures have revealed.