- 1. Emeli Sandé - Our Version Of Events
- 2. Adele - 21
- 3. Ed Sheeran - +
- 4. Lana Del Rey - Born to Die
- 5. One Direction - Up All Night
- 6. Mumford and Sons - Babel
- 7. Olly Murs - Right Place Right Time
- 8. Michael Bublé - Christmas
- 9. Coldplay - Mylo Zyloto
- 10. Rihanna - Unapologetic
Source: Official Charts Company
More top news
Youngsters are still consuming too much unnecessary sugar and caffeine, according to the study.
Home Office data offers an incomplete picture of the perpetrators and victims, the National Audit Office (NAO) have said.
The report concludes that nine million adults suffer from constant loneliness, which is as harmful to health as obesity or smoking.