This year marks twenty years since the death of Stephen Lawrence, who was stabbed to death at a bus stop in London on April 22 1993.
His mother Doreen Lawrence is today announcing a series of events to celebrate her son's life.
The events of the SL20 Campaign will include:
- 26th February: Criminal Justice Lecture, held at Freshfields and delivered by Michael Mansfield QC
- April: A Major Concert, with big name stars to headline
- 22nd April: Memorial Service, held at St Martins-in-the-Fields and is a service to be held in honour of Stephens’s memory
- 17th September: Memorial Lecture, held at RIBA and delivered by Daniel Libeskind – architect of Ground Zero
- October: The Legacy Ball, held at the Dorchester with an exciting line up, this will be a fabulous evening
- There will also be a number of celebrity dinners throughout the year, hosted by celebrities like Ed Miliband, Hugh Quarshie and Jon Snow
More top news
Police have arrested four men in connection to the suspected terror-linked murder of a police worker in Sydney.
Volkswagen could start recalling cars containing emissions cheating software in January, according to the firm's new chief executive.
A toddler survived for days on his own after his mother collapsed and died as she fed his one-year-old brother - who also choked to death.