This year marks twenty years since the death of Stephen Lawrence, who was stabbed to death at a bus stop in London on April 22 1993.
His mother Doreen Lawrence is today announcing a series of events to celebrate her son's life.
The events of the SL20 Campaign will include:
- 26th February: Criminal Justice Lecture, held at Freshfields and delivered by Michael Mansfield QC
- April: A Major Concert, with big name stars to headline
- 22nd April: Memorial Service, held at St Martins-in-the-Fields and is a service to be held in honour of Stephens’s memory
- 17th September: Memorial Lecture, held at RIBA and delivered by Daniel Libeskind – architect of Ground Zero
- October: The Legacy Ball, held at the Dorchester with an exciting line up, this will be a fabulous evening
- There will also be a number of celebrity dinners throughout the year, hosted by celebrities like Ed Miliband, Hugh Quarshie and Jon Snow
More top news
The votes are in and London's Mayoral candidates are now battling it out on the counting room floor. Keep up with the latest results here.
Belle Gibson rose to fame by claiming to have beaten brain cancer using a healthy diet and supplements - but later admitted it was all a lie
Pet owners have been warned of the skin cancer risk to dogs and cats, amid predictions of a heatwave in the coming days.