- Moira Anderson, 11, vanished in Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, in February 1957
- Bus driver and convicted paedophile Alexander Gartshore, who died in 2006, has been linked to her disappearance
- Moira's family think she could have been killed and buried in Old Monkland Cemetery in the plot of Sinclair Upton, acquaintance to Gartshore
- Moira's body was never found, Scotland's Lord Advocate, Frank Mulholland, ordered cold case detectives to reopen the case as a murder investigation last year
- Last month Sheriff Frank Pieri granted a request to open the grave
- The process is expected to last several days
More top news
The Food Standards Agency said the product can be returned "from where it was bought for a full refund."
The car giant said it would cut 1,160 jobs at the plant in Bridgend.
Rain and wind clearing tomorrow, leaving a drier and brighter day behind.