- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
The event was Ant McPartlin's first public appearance since he announced he was splitting from his wife.
Trade secretary Liam Fox's potential post-Brexit deals would be of no use to British carmakers due to tariffs when selling abroad.
Gunmen have stormed the offices of Save the Children in Afghanistan, killing at least one person and wounding 14 others.