- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
A new study has found that if GPs talk to patients for just 30 seconds about their weight, there could be some beneficial results.
The "EdStone" stone tablet bearing Ed Miliband's 2015 election pledges has helped land Labour a £20,000 fine.
Jose 'Gil' Vega was months away from retirement when he was murdered and always took his daughter to school on the first day of term.