- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
Britain's Heather Watson could face the game of her life after her second round Wimbledon win set up a possible match with Serena Williams.
Police have offered legal advice to anyone who spots a dog trapped in a hot car - including on whether they can smash the windows or not.
Sir Nicholas Winton, who rescued 669 children from the Nazis, didn't tell anyone about his exploits for 50 years - not even his wife.