- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
David Cameron will promise to build 200,000 affordable new homes to transform young people from "generation rent to generation buy".
A vulnerable man who accused Leon Brittan of sexual abuse has claimed he was encouraged to make the allegations by campaigners.
Heavy downpours have triggered flash floods in Yorkshire.