- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
A cold front is sinking its way southwards tonight and bringing steady rainfall for some parts of the UK.
A Freedom of Information request revealed the cost of burying Raymond Morris which included a £15 floral tribute.
The international community is failing refugees from Iraq and Syria who have been displaced by Islamic State insurgents, says UN ambassador.