- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
The bank has brought in IT experts from IBM to try and fix the issues with its online platform.
An inspection by the borders and immigration watchdog said targets were split between 19 areas across the UK.
The attacker dubbed the ‘East Area Rapist’ is accused of at least 12 murders and 45 rapes across California.