- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
Joseph Thoresen beheaded a man his girlfriend said had sexually assaulted her with a machete and threw his head into the woods, reports say.
The dad of Luke Jenkins, who died at Bristol Royal Hospital's children's cardiac unit labelled an NHS England review a 'tick-box exercise'.
Conservative heavyweights Boris Johnson and Theresa May are to launch their leadership bids on Thursday.