- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
The flame-haired royal is an accomplished polo player but that didn't stop him taking a tumble not once, but twice, during the game.
A 24-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after the body washed up on the Thames shoreline.
Police were called to an address in Carlisle on Friday night but the eight-month-old died later in hospital.