- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
David Cameron has been urged to accept thousands of unaccompanied child refugees from Syria.
The actor and musician, who played character Matt Musgrove on the soaps between 1998 and 2004, has died.
The family of a teenage boy who died after a hit-and-run in Leicester are urging the public to help find the driver of the car.