- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
The hospitality giant has been approached informally over a potential buyout of the coffee chain.
Immigrants are being caught in the confusion amid mixed signals from the Trump administration.
A number of big firms are moving jobs and operations out of the UK amid Brexit fears.