- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
Heavy rain will move into Northern Scotland today, and the winds will become strong here through the afternoon.
Mr Trump addressed thousands of supporters in Florida on Tuesday and responded to the mixed reviews he received during the debate.
Parents in Anglesey, North Wales, will have to show birth certificates in order to prove their child's age and qualify for the scheme.