- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
A teenager has been charged over the fatal shooting of her boyfriend in what she told police was a YouTube prank gone wrong.
The hunt for a blind WWII veteran's medals has intensified after Crimestoppers offered £5,000 for information which leads to their return.
A Cornish village fundraising to develop a community centre were helped out with a donation from an unlikely source - the Emir of Dubai.