- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
Claire Lomas was greeted by cheering supporters after walking through the night to make it to the finish line.
The boy matches no missing persons profile and police say they have yet to find any clues as to his identity.
The prime minister told MPs she was hopeful 'sufficient progress' would be made to move talks on to trade by December.