- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
A man who was paralysed in a cycling accident can now move his right arm and hand thanks to thought-controlled technology.
Square, the payment service which enables small businesses to take card and contactless payments, has launched in the UK.
The bodies of two UN experts and an interpreter have been found in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, two weeks after they disappeared.