- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
Ouarzazate in Moroco is all about the movies and half the city's residents work in showbusiness.
Theresa May will say they need to show the same resolve in countering terrorism as they do in responding to the threat posed by Russia.
Vogel is speaking publicly for the first time – it has taken her the best part of 40 years to feel strong enough to do so.