- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
Weather set to stay cool and cloudy tomorrow
Europe's asylum, immigration and freedom of movement laws "wholly inadequate" to deal with arrival of hundreds of thousands of people.
A passenger who helped foil a suspected terror attack on a high-speed train in France is to appear on US show "Dancing With The Stars".