- 5 December: Dreamliner safety checks ordered after two non-US carriers experienced fuel leaks
- On the same day a Dreamliner made an emergency landing in New Orleans due to a mechanical problem
- 7 January: A fire ignited in the battery pack of an auxiliary power unit of a Japan Airlines 787
- 9 January: A flight to Tokyo cancelled after a computer wrongly indicated there was a problem with brakes
- 11 January: A minor fuel leak on a Boeing 787 is reported
- 11 January: The windscreen in a Boeing 787 cockpit cracks
- 16 January: Cockpit message shows battery problems and burning smell detected
More top news
Corby has the largest Scottish exile community - although they are not entitled to vote, if they could it would be an overwhelming "No".
It's one of most sparsely populated regions in Europe, but the Highlands is being fiercely contested in Scotland’s independence referendum.
Researchers in Boston have created a 'robot cheetah' that they hope will be able to reach top speeds of 30mph.