- UK's fourth busiest airport serving more than 17 million passengers per year
- Home to 14 airlines serving more than 150 destinations in 32 countries
- Capacity to serve 35 million passengers per year
- More than 10,000 people work at Stansted including 1,400 airport employees
- Serves more European destinations than any airport in the world
More top news
Here's my best go at explaining how George Osborne magicked away his tax credits headache.
A baby boy was found abandoned in a church's nativity manger with his umbilical cord still attached.
At least 30 people, mainly patients, were killed when US forces began firing at the facility "mistakenly" thinking it was a Taliban base.