- UK's fourth busiest airport serving more than 17 million passengers per year
- Home to 14 airlines serving more than 150 destinations in 32 countries
- Capacity to serve 35 million passengers per year
- More than 10,000 people work at Stansted including 1,400 airport employees
- Serves more European destinations than any airport in the world
More top news
US-backed Iraqi forces pushed deeper into western Mosul as they continue their fight to re-capture the city from so-called Islamic State.
British director David Mackenzie warned against the "politicising" of award ceremonies ahead of Sunday's event.
The suspect in the death of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's half brother was paid $90 to help carry out what she thought was a "prank".