- UK's fourth busiest airport serving more than 17 million passengers per year
- Home to 14 airlines serving more than 150 destinations in 32 countries
- Capacity to serve 35 million passengers per year
- More than 10,000 people work at Stansted including 1,400 airport employees
- Serves more European destinations than any airport in the world
More top news
The Suitsy: Man creates business suit onesie
Alex Salmond has announced his intention to end a 24-year career at the forefront of Scottish politics. Here is a brief look at his career.
Britain is among the least devolved countries in the world, figures from the RSA show.