- UK's fourth busiest airport serving more than 17 million passengers per year
- Home to 14 airlines serving more than 150 destinations in 32 countries
- Capacity to serve 35 million passengers per year
- More than 10,000 people work at Stansted including 1,400 airport employees
- Serves more European destinations than any airport in the world
More top news
An astronaut on the International Space Station has shared his experiences from outer space in the first Twitter chat from the craft.
Kate is now an advanced diver after passing a Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) advanced open water diver qualification.
The Queen and other members of the Royal family have been photographed in striking "quadruple" portraits.