- UK's fourth busiest airport serving more than 17 million passengers per year
- Home to 14 airlines serving more than 150 destinations in 32 countries
- Capacity to serve 35 million passengers per year
- More than 10,000 people work at Stansted including 1,400 airport employees
- Serves more European destinations than any airport in the world
More top news
Chelsea Lauren posted a video to Instagram that appears to show Josh Homme striking a woman holding a camera with his foot.
Wintry showers will affect northwestern areas, but elsewhere it should be a fine and bright start to the day.
London school leavers are around 25% more likely to go into higher education than their peers across England, new Ucas data has revealed.