- UK's fourth busiest airport serving more than 17 million passengers per year
- Home to 14 airlines serving more than 150 destinations in 32 countries
- Capacity to serve 35 million passengers per year
- More than 10,000 people work at Stansted including 1,400 airport employees
- Serves more European destinations than any airport in the world
More top news
He once worked 15-hour shifts at a north London branch of Argos, now Adama Barrow has been declared president-elect in Gambia.
Iceland v Iceland: The Nordic nation presses on with legal action after talks in Reykjavík with British food company fail.
Not as cold as recent nights - any frost will be confined to parts of Scotland and East Anglia where temperatures will dip below freezing.