- UK's fourth busiest airport serving more than 17 million passengers per year
- Home to 14 airlines serving more than 150 destinations in 32 countries
- Capacity to serve 35 million passengers per year
- More than 10,000 people work at Stansted including 1,400 airport employees
- Serves more European destinations than any airport in the world
More top news
A second Scottish independence referendum is "even more likely" after Theresa May's Brexit speech, Nicola Sturgeon has said.
At least 100 people are feared dead in the bombing including soldiers and Nigerians working for Doctors Without Borders.
Each broadcast automatically disappears as soon as a recording finishes and users have the option to disable comments.