- UK's fourth busiest airport serving more than 17 million passengers per year
- Home to 14 airlines serving more than 150 destinations in 32 countries
- Capacity to serve 35 million passengers per year
- More than 10,000 people work at Stansted including 1,400 airport employees
- Serves more European destinations than any airport in the world
More top news
Cyclone Debbie has made landfall in Australia, battering the Queensland coastline with winds of up to 163mph (263km/h) and heavy rains.
Travel vaccinations, gluten-free foods and omega-3 supplements may no longer be available on the NHS under major cost-cutting plans.
Security is to be enhanced around Windsor Castle during the Changing Of The Guard following the Westminster terror attack.