- UK's fourth busiest airport serving more than 17 million passengers per year
- Home to 14 airlines serving more than 150 destinations in 32 countries
- Capacity to serve 35 million passengers per year
- More than 10,000 people work at Stansted including 1,400 airport employees
- Serves more European destinations than any airport in the world
More top news
Marsie Taylor, 96, helped plan the 1944 D-Day landings for over a year, eventually leading to the liberation of France in World War Two.
Key campaign claims by both sides in the EU referendum have been strongly criticised in a scathing report by a cross-party group of MPs.
The 12 finalists will battle it out on Saturday night - but who is your favourite to win?