Most airports in the UK and Republic of Ireland are advising passengers to check with their airline before leaving, although most are operational.
Here is the latest information from their Twitter feeds:
- Heathrow - Around 240 flights cancelled. Operating a revised schedule.
- Gatwick - Operating as normal
- Stansted - Operating as normal
- Luton - Operating as normal
- London City - First flight is 12:30
- Manchester - Small number of cancellations due to conditions at other airports
- Southend - Dublin arrivals and departures cancelled
- Birmingham - Operating as normal
- Belfast - Operating as normal
- Dublin - A number of cancellations
- Blackpool - Operating as normal
- Southampton - No significant delays
More top news
Coca Cola said the issue at the Northern Ireland factory was identified "immediately" and had not affected any products currently on sale.
Alexander Blackman will walk free from prison in two weeks. Here we take a look at the timeline of events surrounding his case.
The former royal marine could be released in as little as two weeks after his sentence was reduced from murder to manslaughter.