Most airports in the UK and Republic of Ireland are advising passengers to check with their airline before leaving, although most are operational.
Here is the latest information from their Twitter feeds:
- Heathrow - Around 240 flights cancelled. Operating a revised schedule.
- Gatwick - Operating as normal
- Stansted - Operating as normal
- Luton - Operating as normal
- London City - First flight is 12:30
- Manchester - Small number of cancellations due to conditions at other airports
- Southend - Dublin arrivals and departures cancelled
- Birmingham - Operating as normal
- Belfast - Operating as normal
- Dublin - A number of cancellations
- Blackpool - Operating as normal
- Southampton - No significant delays
More top news
A headteacher has payed tribute to a seven-year-old boy who was killed in a bus crash in Coventry at the weekend.
The daughter of a woman killed when a double-decker bus crashed into a Sainsbury's has told ITV News she will be "sadly missed by all".
A group of disabled activists threw toys and balls at him as he entered the conference.