Most airports in the UK and Republic of Ireland are advising passengers to check with their airline before leaving, although most are operational.
Here is the latest information from their Twitter feeds:
- Heathrow - Around 240 flights cancelled. Operating a revised schedule.
- Gatwick - Operating as normal
- Stansted - Operating as normal
- Luton - Operating as normal
- London City - First flight is 12:30
- Manchester - Small number of cancellations due to conditions at other airports
- Southend - Dublin arrivals and departures cancelled
- Birmingham - Operating as normal
- Belfast - Operating as normal
- Dublin - A number of cancellations
- Blackpool - Operating as normal
- Southampton - No significant delays
More top news
Landlords have been warned they could face up to five years in prison if they fail to remove illegal immigrants from properties.
A picture of Cecil the lion - the animal killed by an American dentist in Zimbabwe - has been projected on to the Empire State Building.
A man, believed to be in his 50s, was pronounced dead at the scene after apparently suffering a heart attack.