Most airports in the UK and Republic of Ireland are advising passengers to check with their airline before leaving, although most are operational.
Here is the latest information from their Twitter feeds:
- Heathrow - Around 240 flights cancelled. Operating a revised schedule.
- Gatwick - Operating as normal
- Stansted - Operating as normal
- Luton - Operating as normal
- London City - First flight is 12:30
- Manchester - Small number of cancellations due to conditions at other airports
- Southend - Dublin arrivals and departures cancelled
- Birmingham - Operating as normal
- Belfast - Operating as normal
- Dublin - A number of cancellations
- Blackpool - Operating as normal
- Southampton - No significant delays
More top news
It'll become increasing cloudy tonight, with outbreaks of rain in the northwest
Six months on from the referendum, Political Editor Robert Peston takes a road trip to find out what people feel about Brexit now.
Donald Trump has been criticised for appointing a man who once sued the Environmental Protection Agency to be its new boss.