Most airports in the UK and Republic of Ireland are advising passengers to check with their airline before leaving, although most are operational.
Here is the latest information from their Twitter feeds:
- Heathrow - Around 240 flights cancelled. Operating a revised schedule.
- Gatwick - Operating as normal
- Stansted - Operating as normal
- Luton - Operating as normal
- London City - First flight is 12:30
- Manchester - Small number of cancellations due to conditions at other airports
- Southend - Dublin arrivals and departures cancelled
- Birmingham - Operating as normal
- Belfast - Operating as normal
- Dublin - A number of cancellations
- Blackpool - Operating as normal
- Southampton - No significant delays
More top news
It was a cloudy start across many eastern areas first thing. However, Sunday shaping up to be a warm sunny day for most.
Former Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith has David Cameron should remain prime minister even if Britain votes to leave the EU.
Tony Blair has said Leave campaigners are focusing on immigration "because they've lost comprehensively the debate on the economy".