Most airports in the UK and Republic of Ireland are advising passengers to check with their airline before leaving, although most are operational.
Here is the latest information from their Twitter feeds:
- Heathrow - Around 240 flights cancelled. Operating a revised schedule.
- Gatwick - Operating as normal
- Stansted - Operating as normal
- Luton - Operating as normal
- London City - First flight is 12:30
- Manchester - Small number of cancellations due to conditions at other airports
- Southend - Dublin arrivals and departures cancelled
- Birmingham - Operating as normal
- Belfast - Operating as normal
- Dublin - A number of cancellations
- Blackpool - Operating as normal
- Southampton - No significant delays
More top news
Milder for most of us
In her Brexit speech on Tuesday, the Prime Minister is set to urge the EU to forge a fair trade deal or risk commercial war.
B-Street Band want to remain respectful to Bruce Springsteen, who supported Hillary Clinton in the US Election.