Most airports in the UK and Republic of Ireland are advising passengers to check with their airline before leaving, although most are operational.
Here is the latest information from their Twitter feeds:
- Heathrow - Around 240 flights cancelled. Operating a revised schedule.
- Gatwick - Operating as normal
- Stansted - Operating as normal
- Luton - Operating as normal
- London City - First flight is 12:30
- Manchester - Small number of cancellations due to conditions at other airports
- Southend - Dublin arrivals and departures cancelled
- Birmingham - Operating as normal
- Belfast - Operating as normal
- Dublin - A number of cancellations
- Blackpool - Operating as normal
- Southampton - No significant delays
More top news
A surge in violent crime and sexual offences has helped push the number of offences recorded by police past five million.
Spain will move to take full control of Catalonia after the semi-autonomous region refused to back down over its bid for independence.
A wanted man turned himself in after losing a bet he made with police on Facebook - along with promised doughnuts.