Most airports in the UK and Republic of Ireland are advising passengers to check with their airline before leaving, although most are operational.
Here is the latest information from their Twitter feeds:
- Heathrow - Around 240 flights cancelled. Operating a revised schedule.
- Gatwick - Operating as normal
- Stansted - Operating as normal
- Luton - Operating as normal
- London City - First flight is 12:30
- Manchester - Small number of cancellations due to conditions at other airports
- Southend - Dublin arrivals and departures cancelled
- Birmingham - Operating as normal
- Belfast - Operating as normal
- Dublin - A number of cancellations
- Blackpool - Operating as normal
- Southampton - No significant delays
More top news
With heavy rain continuing across much of western Scotland the Met Office has issued an "amber" warning from 6pm today until 6am on Sunday.
As Liberia celebrates its 'last Ebola patient' Sierra Leone sees its hopes of being free of the disease dashed.
Ben Moynihan attacked three women in random stabbings when he was 17 because he could not lose his virginity.