Most airports in the UK and Republic of Ireland are advising passengers to check with their airline before leaving, although most are operational.
Here is the latest information from their Twitter feeds:
- Heathrow - Around 240 flights cancelled. Operating a revised schedule.
- Gatwick - Operating as normal
- Stansted - Operating as normal
- Luton - Operating as normal
- London City - First flight is 12:30
- Manchester - Small number of cancellations due to conditions at other airports
- Southend - Dublin arrivals and departures cancelled
- Birmingham - Operating as normal
- Belfast - Operating as normal
- Dublin - A number of cancellations
- Blackpool - Operating as normal
- Southampton - No significant delays
More top news
Downpours keeping us on our toes today
The M20 in Kent has been closed in both directions after a pedestrian bridge allegedly collapsed on the motorway on Saturday.
The AA have warned of traffic jams and urged people to carry extra water in their vehicles because of the warm weather.