Most airports in the UK and Republic of Ireland are advising passengers to check with their airline before leaving, although most are operational.
Here is the latest information from their Twitter feeds:
- Heathrow - Around 240 flights cancelled. Operating a revised schedule.
- Gatwick - Operating as normal
- Stansted - Operating as normal
- Luton - Operating as normal
- London City - First flight is 12:30
- Manchester - Small number of cancellations due to conditions at other airports
- Southend - Dublin arrivals and departures cancelled
- Birmingham - Operating as normal
- Belfast - Operating as normal
- Dublin - A number of cancellations
- Blackpool - Operating as normal
- Southampton - No significant delays
More top news
Most of the UK will have a mixture of sunny spells and scattered showers before becoming drier in the afternoon.
Scottish people celebrate the birthday of national writer Robert Burns with events including haggis throwing and the Big Burns Supper.
There will be a rare chance to see an asteroid pass so close to the Earth you will be able to see it with binoculars on Monday night.