- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
As Pinewood Studios celebrates its 80th birthday, ITV News looks back on some of its most memorable films and movie stars.
The 23 cubs, aged from one to four months, were placed on a green mat in front of dozens of spectators at the China zoo on Thursday.
The German bomb - a 500kg device - was spotted by a barge carrying out dredging works, the Royal Navy said.