- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
In an embarrassing setback for the president, Republicans failed to reach the number of votes to pass his new healthcare act into law.
It will feel pleasantly warm in the sunshine, with temperatures reaching 12 or 13 Celsius (54 to 55F).
Some of Britain's biggest stars of the stage and screen will be honoured at Buckingham Palace later today.