- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
A Leicester City fan who put a £5 bet on a 5000-1 that his team would win the Premier League could find himself £25,000 richer.
The psychiatrist brother of Chancellor George Osborne has admitted having sex with a vulnerable patient, a disciplinary panel has heard.
Some southern counties have seen their windiest winds of the winter so far today.