- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
One of Britain's leading tour operators, Thomas Cook, has joined a growing push for changes to the way tourists receive security warnings.
Thunderstorms affect mostly southeast England on Thursday with a mixture of sunny spells and showers into the afternoon.
The government has been forced to release a full report into the impact of fracking, after initially handing over a heavily-redacted version