- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
The abusive pasts of more than 1,300 violent partners have been disclosed under a scheme introduced less than a year ago, new figures show.
David Cameron has said he wants to cut taxes after the next election because British people "deserve a reward" following years of austerity.
The number of pothole compensation claims is rising and campaigners have urged the Government to pledge more money to fix Britain's roads.