- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
The PM has promised to end austerity, the chancellor has promised to balance the books by the mid 2020s - the IFS doubts both can be done.
Brussels warned Britain is ‘more likely than ever before’ to crash out of the European Union without a deal.
Figures show the National Cyber Security Centre has handled more than 10 attacks per week in its first two years.