- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
It'll be a lot clearer tonight behind the cloud and rain in the south as it clears away to the east
A 17-year-old boy has been charged with the murder of two men in Ipswich.
The X Factor judge praised the One Direction star for his bravery - after performing on the show just days after his mother's death.