- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
The Federation for Small Businesses has urged regulators be patient as firms try to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
The Royal Horticultural Society says projects to bring plants and colour to local areas show green spaces can make a big difference to peopl
The Ardnamurchan Trust project aims to boost the economy and encourage families to stay in the region.