- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
There will be patchy light rain across the UK, but sunny spells in the west.
Research conducted on behalf of Facebook shows women face a number of hurdles when it comes to launching a start-up.
The 650-feet long hole emerged after a water main burst near the 14th-century Ponte Vecchio bridge.