- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
Footage of an armed burglar crawling on the floor of a couple's bedroom while they slept just feet away has been released by police.
Two police officers escaped unhurt after up to eight shots were fired at their vehicle in Northern Ireland.
More people are struggling to get through to their GP on the phone, new research has revealed.