- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
Jeremy Corbyn has come under fire in a fresh row over Israel after he appeared to compare the Israeli state to jihadi terrorists.
Thousands of soldiers who died in the Battle of the Somme will be remembered today at commemoration events across the UK and France.
Soliciting of clients by sex workers should no longer be a crime, according to new recommendations made by Home Affairs Select committee.