- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
The president decided he wanted a military parade in Washington after he attended France’s Bastille Day last year.
The event will take place at the New York Stadium in Rotherham on Friday.
Donald Trump, meanwhile, has waded into the row over a jailed pastor that caused a crisis for the lira.