- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
David Davis is hoping to push Brexit withdrawal talks towards discussions on a future trading relationship between the UK and EU.
A fine start to Sunday but rain moves in from the southwest later on.
A second police officer has died after he and a colleague were shot as they scuffled with a suspect in Florida.