- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
Caitlyn Jenner insists she said "so many nice things about Kris" in her new memoir which chronicles the history of their relationship.
Detectives are investigating whether a 30-year-old man in Taunton died after taking 'spice', Avon and Somerset Police said.
Morgan Ackerman, 16, was playing "knock, knock ginger" with two friends when he ran out into the road and into the path of a taxi.