- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
Read Sadiq Khan's full victory speech, as the Tooting MP promised to be a mayor for "all Londoners".
Former footballer Frank Worthington has denied he is suffering from Alzheimer's - a day after his daughter said he was.
A list of results for London Mayor and the London Assembly