- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
A 6.2 magnitude earthquake has left at least 10 people dead and caused destruction near to the city of Perugia in central Italy.
Airstrikes were launched into Syria and tanks reportedly sent in as Turkey targets militants threatening its border.
Owen Smith has pledged to block formal Brexit negotiations until the government offers a second referendum or calls a general election.