- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
Vladimir Putin has announced the withdrawal of a “significant” number of Russian troops from Syria during a surprise visit to the country.
Window blinds with cords should be completely banned to prevent children being strangled, a new study has recommended.
The NYPD are responding to a suspected blast at the central Manhattan transport hub near Times Square.