- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
A surge in violent crime and sexual offences has helped push the number of offences recorded by police past five million.
Spain will move to take full control of Catalonia after the semi-autonomous region refused to back down over its bid for independence.
A wanted man turned himself in after losing a bet he made with police on Facebook - along with promised doughnuts.