- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
Satellite images have revealed the extent of the damage to the ancient Temple of Bel in Syria's Palmyra city by Islamic State jihadists.
Nearly half of all young people are bullied at school each day with many left feeling suicidal due to the experience, according to a survey
Thousands of pounds of NHS cash is being spent on holidays, aromatherapy and even summer houses for patients, according to research