- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
The 16-year-old, who has a social media following of over 15 million people, suffered two fractured ribs, a bruised lung and concussion.
Newly appointed minister Lord Ahmad pledged to review passenger screening procedures amid a spate of drunk passenger incidents.
The outspoken Birmingham MP tweeted a picture of locksmiths ramping up security at her home after facing fresh intimidation on social media.