- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
Public health experts gave me a full list of calories for various tipples - since I read it I've certainly changed my attitude to drinking.
Barbie fans can now wake up inside their own dream house as a hotel in Argentina creates a suite in honour of the iconic doll.
A new Halloween-themed Harry Potter story by J.K. Rowling will be published online today.