- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
Outbreaks of rain across northwestern parts of the UK will move slowly southwards.
The credentials of tens of thousands of government officials, parliamentary staff and police officers are reportedly being traded online.
A Which? investigation showed that users of Virgin Media's Super Hub 2 router could be at risk of a hacking attack.