- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard has been named England's PFA Player of the Year.
Shorts last week, wrap up warm this week as Spring takes a break
The documentary, called 'Amy', will be shown at this year's Cannes Film Festival but the singer's family has condemned it as "misleading".