- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
The eldest of three orphaned sisters told ITV News of the brutality they witnessed as war rages on in Democratic Republic of Congo.
Every senior Cabinet minister “got what they wanted” from the Chequers meeting to agree the UK's plan on the future EU trading relationship.
Detectives are urging the public to help trace two men after a 96-year-old prisoner of war was attacked during a burglary at his home.