- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
Sue and Alex Tatham are still together after meeting on the show 27 years ago and now have two children.
Blind Date featured several pre-celebrity personalities who appeared on the show before they became famous: Here's our pick of them...
French data shows that 70 per cent of those 'processed' leave the port within four months, but it is unclear where they end up.