- Police said they were called to a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where they found baby Rehma to be unconscious.
- She was taken to a children's hospital and was treated for bleeding to her brain and eyes.
- Rehma was also found to have multiple healing bone fractures.
- Two days after entering the hospital, Rehma died.
- The baby's father is from London and her mother is from Karachi, Pakistan, according to The Boston Herald.
- Brady is reportedly from the Irish town of Lavey, in County Cavan.
More top news
A shot of a lizard using its tongue to grab dinner has snatched a top photography award.
One story dominates Thursday's front pages with some newspapers printing emotive pleas to voters to keep the United Kingdom as one.
After a mild start temperatures should pick up, with the south of England seeing highs of 26C.