These are the top 10 schools in England for A/As Level ranked by the average points score per student. For example, an A-level grade A* scores 300 points, an A scores 270 points, a B scores 240 points, a C scores 210.
- Colchester Royal Grammar School, Essex
- King's College School, Merton
- Sevenoaks School, Kent
- Adcote School for Girls, Shropshire
- King Edward VI Grammar School, Essex
- Pate's Grammar School, Cheltenham
- Altrincham Grammar School for Girls, Trafford
- The Lady Eleanor Holles School, Richmond-Upon-Thames
- King Edward VI High School for Girls, Birmingham
- King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys, Birmingham
More top news
Continuing unsettled today with the best dry and bright weather across northern Scotland and Northern Ireland.
The girl, whose drinks stand outside her home was shut down, and her father fined £150, have received offers to set up stalls elsewhere.
The Labour leader said he would join the BBC's leading female stars in signing an open letter to the Director General to close the pay gap.