- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
For the first time in its 34-year history, the editorial board of USA Today have taken a side in a presidential election race.
Thousands of vehicles have been confiscated by police forces because their drivers were either not insured or did not have a valid license.
Across all of the Help to Buy schemes, 185,000 homes were brought, including 150,000 properties to first time buyers.