- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
The Duchess of Cambridge has been driven to St Mary's Hospital in London in the "early stages of labour", Kensington Palace has said.
The programme doesn't shy away from the topic of Diana, nor ignore the debate on the potential for Camilla to one day be called Queen.
PM faces challenges to EU withdrawal policies from both MPs and peers.