- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
The EgyptAir plane that crashed into the Mediterranean Sea did not swerve before disappearing off radar, according to Egyptian authorities.
Jose Mourinho is a step closer to being appointed the new Manchester United manager after Louis Van Gaal's turbulent reign was ended.
Greek authorities began to clear the country's largest informal refugee camp on Tuesday - blocking access to the area in the process.