- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
A police helicopter went on a 40-mile search after a 999 call about a cry for help - only to discover it was a goat and her kid.
A boy from Manchester was excluded from taking part in World Book Day for dressing at Fifty Shades of Grey character.
The parents of a terminally-ill toddler have set up a heartbreaking bucket list of things they want him to experience before he dies.