- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
HSBC has reported a 10% rise in profits for the first half of the year - boosted by bumper profits in Hong Kong.
Barnado's has received £3 million to tackle child sex abuse in Rotherham, nearly a year after the Jay Report was released.
Lord Sugar has told Katie Hopkins to "shut up" after the ex-Apprentice contestant criticised celebrities who paid tribute to Cilla Black.