- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
Simon Cowell says he "felt like a bit of an idiot" after learning the Britain's Got Talent winner used a stunt double dog during the final.
An advert for luxury fashion brand Yves Saint Laurent has been banned for featuring a model with a visible rib cage and stick-thin legs.
Every school rated as inadequate by Ofsted will be turned into academies under new laws, the Education Secretary has announced.