- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
A wet and chilly night for many, leading into a cloudy, rainy morning tomorrow. Expect some fog patches.
Angelina Jolie has spoken of how a war hero and Olympic athlete inspired her to embrace challenges at the UK premiere of her latest film.
As the government pushes for a cap on EU migrants, one businessman has called it 'nonsense'. So what happens if reform is not possible?