- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
Here's my best go at explaining how George Osborne magicked away his tax credits headache.
A baby boy was found abandoned in a church's nativity manger with his umbilical cord still attached.
At least 30 people, mainly patients, were killed when US forces began firing at the facility "mistakenly" thinking it was a Taliban base.