- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
Facebook's automated 'year in review' feature brought up images of some users' relatives who died this year.
Have you used City Link, and don't know what to do about your post? Advice here.
Expect a bright day today with plenty of winter sunshine and clear blue skies across the country.