- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
It will be cooler in the north with possible outbreaks of thundery rain in Scotland.
Nell Jones' family paid tribute to their daughter, saying how excited she had been to attend her first pop concert.
A man has been charged with the murder of two people who reportedly intervened when he shouted anti-Muslim comments on a US commuter train.