- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
Lord Montagu, who founded the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu, has died aged 88 following a short illness.
Expensive fares and late arrivals make Britain's railways "second rate" compared to European rivals, a study has found.
Former England rugby captain Will Carling has played down his country's hopes of success at the 2015 World Cup.