- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
A man has been charged in connection with a crash which killed a four-year-old girl.
Philip, 95, used the vehicle for engagements in London allowing him to travel around the city unnoticed.
Split set up as week wears on