- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
Women may not be taking a common breast cancer drug due to the mistaken belief it causes nausea and vomiting, research suggests.
The two brothers were aged 10 and 11 when they tortured two boys in Edlington, south Yorkshire, in 2009 in a case that shocked Britain.
Anti-Islam politician Geert Wilders hit out at judges, saying he will "never be silenced" despite facing no punishment upon being convicted.