- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
The five-year-old was bitten on the face and had to undergo surgery to her eyelid after the dog attacked her at an event in West Yorkshire.
People who voted remain in the EU referendum have gathered at a protest in London to ask the government to make a plan.
Istanbul's busiest airport has been targeted in a deadly gun and bomb attack - here's what we know so far.