- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
An 11-year-old boy has been found guilty of shooting dead an eight-year-old girl in a row over a puppy.
A picture of a mother and her two daughters posted on social media has left people wondering "who's the mum?".
A manhunt is underway after gunmen dressed in women's clothes and SWAT team uniforms attacked a boxing event in Dublin, leaving a man dead.