- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
Children's pocket money payouts have risen more than twice as fast as their parents' wage increases since the late 80s, research has found.
The superhero appeared to join pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong which have been going on for over a month.
MPs and academics claim the extra light in the evenings would save lives on the roads and benefit public health.