- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
Time magazine has disputed Donald Trump's account of how he rejected a request for an interview for its "Person of the Year" issue.
The Police Federation chairman said officers were often "letting someone off with a warning and hoping for the best".
A total of 21 are also injured by a blaze which ripped through the upmarket 22-storey hotel on the Black Sea coast.