- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
ITV weather presenter Lucy Verasamy has a look at the weekend weather at Gleneagles where the Ryder Cup is taking place.
Firefighters were called to a cottage in Norfolk after a kitten was found trapped inside the engine bay of a Ford Focus.
Veteran singer Barry Manilow has recorded an entire album of duets with superstars - all of whom are dead.