- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
Hurricane Maria is currently pummelling Puerto Rico with 155mph winds after already leaving at least nine people dead in the Caribbean.
Two men have been seriously injured after a gas explosion on an industrial estate.
The two top figures in the far-right group have been charged over leaflets and videos distributed in May.