- Apple shifted 47.8 million iPhones.
- A record 22.9 million iPads were sold between October 1 to December 31 last year.
- The tech company shifted 12.7 million iPod portable media players.
- Only 4.1 million Mac laptop and desktop computers were snapped up - down 1.1 million in the same period during 2011.
- The tech giant's sold 75 million devices using Apple's iOS operating system.
More top news
American businesses have begun severing ties with controversial pro-gun group the NRA in the wake of the latest mass school shooting.
The account claimed to have been started by Daisy's uncle, raising money for funeral costs - but police say the family are not involved.
More than 400 people have died in a week of bombardment in rebel-held eastern Ghouta in Syria.