These are the bottom 10 state schools at GCSE ranked by the percentage of candidates getting at least five A* to C-grades, including English and maths. Lowest performing school is at the top.
- Pate's Grammar School, Cheltenham
- The Rushden Community College
- Barnfield Business and Enterprise Studio Academy
- The Mablethorpe Tennyson High School
- Swaffham Hamond's High School
- Endeavour High School Kingston-upon-Hull
- Christ The King Catholic and Church of England Centre for Learning, Liverpool
- Skerton Community High School, Lancaster
- The Manor - A Foundation School, Cambridge
- The Marlowe Academy, Ramsgate
More top news
Salisbury has been named among the top 10 cities in the world to visit by travel guide Lonely Planet.
Adverts targeting benefits claimers will remind them to notify authorities of any changes - or face a criminal record.