100% of pupils at the following schools in England had pupils with five good GCSEs (five A*-C passes). The average GCSE point score per pupil ranges from 816.3 at Colyton Grammar School to 684.1 in the tenth ranked school in Headington.
- Colyton Grammar School, Devon
- The Rochester Grammar School, Medway
- King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls, Birmingham
- Lawrence Sheriff School, Warwickshire
- King Edward VI Five Ways School, Birmingham
- Skipton Girls' High School, North Yorkshire
- Altrincham Grammar School for Boys, Trafford
- Invicta Grammar School, Kent
- King Edward VI Grammar School, Chelmsford
- Headington School, Oxford
More top news
Murray's hopes of a first Australian Open title blew up in smoke as the world number one tumbled out in the fourth round to Mischa Zverev
The Pope has warned against a rise in populism and the danger of 'seeking a saviour in times of crisis'.
Gulf War veteran Paul Briggs' widow, Lindsey, 40, launched legal action to have his life support withdrawn so he could "die with dignity".