100% of pupils at the following schools in England had pupils with five good GCSEs (five A*-C passes). The average GCSE point score per pupil ranges from 816.3 at Colyton Grammar School to 684.1 in the tenth ranked school in Headington.
- Colyton Grammar School, Devon
- The Rochester Grammar School, Medway
- King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls, Birmingham
- Lawrence Sheriff School, Warwickshire
- King Edward VI Five Ways School, Birmingham
- Skipton Girls' High School, North Yorkshire
- Altrincham Grammar School for Boys, Trafford
- Invicta Grammar School, Kent
- King Edward VI Grammar School, Chelmsford
- Headington School, Oxford
More top news
Some 13% of the average UK adult's salary is spent paying basic domestic bills, which is an average total of £524,464 over a lifetime.
The Crown Prosecution Service is to announce its decision later on whether individuals and organisations will face criminal charges.
Hollywood actor Jim Carrey has failed in his attempt to get a wrongful death lawsuit over his ex-girlfriend's suicide thrown out of court.