The Government plans to introduce new laws for bailiffs in an attempt to regulate the industry, and protect debtors.
The new laws will include:
- No late-night visits
- Restrictions on what property can be seized
- No visits when only children are at home
- Bailiffs will no longer be able to set their own fees
- They will be prevented from using force against people who owe money
- Mandatory training and a certification scheme will be put in place
More top news
Patients with the condition are frequently admitted to hospital for reasons other than their cognitive problems.
A man was attacked outside Anfield before kick-off.
The ex-PM said differences with ‘any one president’ must not undermine the continent’s relationship with America.