The Government plans to introduce new laws for bailiffs in an attempt to regulate the industry, and protect debtors.
The new laws will include:
- No late-night visits
- Restrictions on what property can be seized
- No visits when only children are at home
- Bailiffs will no longer be able to set their own fees
- They will be prevented from using force against people who owe money
- Mandatory training and a certification scheme will be put in place
More top news
The pupil was rushed to hospital after collapsing during an 800m race on Thursday afternoon.
Canadian diplomat Kevin Vickers, who famously shot the Ottowa gunman in 2014, tackled a protester during a military memorial ceremony.
The newsreader Sian Williams has revealed that she has had a double mastectomy after being diagnosed with breast cancer.