The Government plans to introduce new laws for bailiffs in an attempt to regulate the industry, and protect debtors.
The new laws will include:
- No late-night visits
- Restrictions on what property can be seized
- No visits when only children are at home
- Bailiffs will no longer be able to set their own fees
- They will be prevented from using force against people who owe money
- Mandatory training and a certification scheme will be put in place
More top news
Ann Myatt, who is contesting Jo Cox's former seat, told a hustings: "We've not yet shot anybody so that's wonderful."
The 26-year-old said she was moving on to the "next big chapter" - which includes a new show about her venture into motherhood.
Patchy rain will affect many northern areas of the UK over the next 24 hours.