The Government plans to introduce new laws for bailiffs in an attempt to regulate the industry, and protect debtors.
The new laws will include:
- No late-night visits
- Restrictions on what property can be seized
- No visits when only children are at home
- Bailiffs will no longer be able to set their own fees
- They will be prevented from using force against people who owe money
- Mandatory training and a certification scheme will be put in place
More top news
Sheridan Smith won a standing ovation as she returned to the West End stage after claims she was 'drunk' during a performance.
The 'Let Our Kids Be Kids' campaign wants parents to keep their children off school saying they are "over-tested and over-worked".
Nicky Morgan is expected to defend the proposal when she fields questions at the National Association of Head Teachers' annual conference.