The Government plans to introduce new laws for bailiffs in an attempt to regulate the industry, and protect debtors.
The new laws will include:
- No late-night visits
- Restrictions on what property can be seized
- No visits when only children are at home
- Bailiffs will no longer be able to set their own fees
- They will be prevented from using force against people who owe money
- Mandatory training and a certification scheme will be put in place
More top news
If the budget is dull that may not be good for May, as this government is in need of a "narrative" - other than the chaos of Brexit talks.
If you need to give an ancient structure a repair, there's a man in South Wales who will be happy to take your call.
Olivia's mum is to marry her fiance this weekend, and the couple are dedicating every detail of the day to Olivia.