The Government plans to introduce new laws for bailiffs in an attempt to regulate the industry, and protect debtors.
The new laws will include:
- No late-night visits
- Restrictions on what property can be seized
- No visits when only children are at home
- Bailiffs will no longer be able to set their own fees
- They will be prevented from using force against people who owe money
- Mandatory training and a certification scheme will be put in place
More top news
Nigel Farage added that he was told Donald Trump was his warm-up at the rally in Mississippi.
Dr Dan Poulter suggests that increasing national insurance could be the key to the NHS's funding crisis.
The beloved British high street chain will disappear from Britain's towns on Sunday as the last stores close down.