South Wales Police have confirmed that they will take no further action into the ball boy incident involving Chelsea's Eden Hazard.
They had previously said that they were 'following up' calls over the incident.
South Wales Police received a number of calls from members of the public following an incident involving a ball boy at the Capital One Cup semi-final between Swansea City and Chelsea at The Liberty Stadium in Swansea on Wednesday 23rd January.
From the outset our primary concern was for the victim who was spoken to by a police officer in the presence of his father and he does not wish to make any formal complaint.
We can confirm there is no longer any police involvement in this matter.
More top news
It's exceptionally warm today, actually the warmest Halloween on record with beautiful, sunny skies for most of us.
The RSPCA has said on Halloween there could be a link between full moons and a real-world danger - a rise in animal abuse.
The Football Association today confirmed they have received £350,000 in Twitter fines since 2011