The second phase of the HS2 high speed rail network is still subject to a consultation, but this is what the government is proposing so far:
- Consultation to start this year
- Final route chosen by end of 2014
- Leeds to London journey time reduced from 1h28m to 41 minutes
- Manchester to London journey time reduced from 1h58m to 58 minutes
- Building could begin around 2025 with the line opening by 2033
More top news
The victim reported Samantha Watt to police in July after she discovered the photos had been put up on her Facebook page.
The roof and floors collapsed during the blaze at the property, one of Britain's finest Palladian mansions.
The BBC Three TV channel is to be made an online-only channel after the cost-cutting measure was approved by the BBC Trust.