A now banned performance enhancing sports supplement, played a part in the death of a fit and healthy young woman, who collapsed and died just a mile from the finishing line of the London marathon.
Claire Squires had taken an energy boosting powder and a coroner has ruled that it had contributed to her death.
After her death over a million pounds was raised for the charity she was running for - the Samaritans.
ITV News' Neil Connery reports:
More top news
A rollercoaster has come off the rails at a theme park in Scotland, leaving nine children and two adults in hospital.
"I saw a lot of smoke come out from the tail-end of the aircraft. I wondered if it was normal, whether it was just exhaust fumes."
The House of Commons Petitions Committee has said they will keep an eye on the petition and are concerned about fraudulent signatures.