Some of the new features on the Blackberry 10 include:
- The new Blackberry Messenger enables video calling
- The new handset will also enable users to multitask, meaning up to 8 apps can run simultaneously.
- Users are able to share their screen over BBM. Allowing business workers to share and view spreadsheets etc while video chatting.
- The Blackberry 10 has secure work and personal profiles. Companies will be able to set security rules on work. Individual installs apps on the personal profile.
- The Blackberry 10 also features a touchscreen keyboard - a move away from previous models which relied on an actual keyboard below the screen.
More top news
A 24-year-old man suffered a deep cut to his ear after another passenger leaned over and bit it during a row.
Wintry feel to end the week
Shivering with sliding temperatures