Some of the new features on the Blackberry 10 include:
- The new Blackberry Messenger enables video calling
- The new handset will also enable users to multitask, meaning up to 8 apps can run simultaneously.
- Users are able to share their screen over BBM. Allowing business workers to share and view spreadsheets etc while video chatting.
- The Blackberry 10 has secure work and personal profiles. Companies will be able to set security rules on work. Individual installs apps on the personal profile.
- The Blackberry 10 also features a touchscreen keyboard - a move away from previous models which relied on an actual keyboard below the screen.
More top news
Thieves returned a bike stolen from a nine-year-old boy shortly before the first anniversary of his father’s death.
The ride-sharing app Uber's latest update tracks user's locations for five minutes after a journey ends.
Another leader is toppled and the European 'establishment' now stand in terror of voters with 2017 set to host a series of big elections.