Some of the new features on the Blackberry 10 include:
- The new Blackberry Messenger enables video calling
- The new handset will also enable users to multitask, meaning up to 8 apps can run simultaneously.
- Users are able to share their screen over BBM. Allowing business workers to share and view spreadsheets etc while video chatting.
- The Blackberry 10 has secure work and personal profiles. Companies will be able to set security rules on work. Individual installs apps on the personal profile.
- The Blackberry 10 also features a touchscreen keyboard - a move away from previous models which relied on an actual keyboard below the screen.
More top news
The cousin-in-law of Mexican footballer Alan Pulido - kidnapped and rescued over the weekend - is suspected of playing a role.
Thousands of US-backed troops in Syria are launching an attack to capture a crucial swathe of northern Syria from Islamic State.
A father who forced his pregnant 14-year-old daughter to marry a 24-year-old family friend who raped her has been jailed.