- Paris Saint-Germain are said to be the richest team in the world
- They are owned by Qatari Crown Prince Sheik Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani
- They have spent more than £200m on transfers over the last 18 months
- They are currently top of the French Ligue 1 table, ahead of Lyon on goal difference - but haven't won the French title since 1993-94
- They will play Valencia in the last 16 of the Champions League, after winning their group
- Their manager is former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti, who Beckham worked under at AC Milan
- They recently signed Brazilian teenager Lucas Moura for around 45m euros
- Their star man - until now - has been Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic
More top news
Drivers are being warned of hazardous conditions as the big freeze continues to bring disruption to roads and airports.
The president will continue to fight the 'constant hostility' from the press, one of Trump's closest advisers has told ITV News.
Temperatures tumbling again tonight with a widespread sharp frost and lows of -5C or -6C and icy spots in places