- Paris Saint-Germain are said to be the richest team in the world
- They are owned by Qatari Crown Prince Sheik Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani
- They have spent more than £200m on transfers over the last 18 months
- They are currently top of the French Ligue 1 table, ahead of Lyon on goal difference - but haven't won the French title since 1993-94
- They will play Valencia in the last 16 of the Champions League, after winning their group
- Their manager is former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti, who Beckham worked under at AC Milan
- They recently signed Brazilian teenager Lucas Moura for around 45m euros
- Their star man - until now - has been Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic
More top news
David Cameron is facing growing pressure for the UK to take in more of the many thousands of migrants fleeing to Europe.
China has put on its biggest display of military might in a parade to commemorate victory over Japan in World War Two.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban is to meet with European Union leaders in Brussels today to discuss the migration crisis.