- Paris Saint-Germain are said to be the richest team in the world
- They are owned by Qatari Crown Prince Sheik Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani
- They have spent more than £200m on transfers over the last 18 months
- They are currently top of the French Ligue 1 table, ahead of Lyon on goal difference - but haven't won the French title since 1993-94
- They will play Valencia in the last 16 of the Champions League, after winning their group
- Their manager is former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti, who Beckham worked under at AC Milan
- They recently signed Brazilian teenager Lucas Moura for around 45m euros
- Their star man - until now - has been Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic
More top news
In a searingly emotive address, the president cast Hillary Clinton as the most qualified candidate to unify America as next US president.
The release is the second batch in a series of leaks that have rattled the Democratic Party.
The rare 1901 edition of The Tale of Peter Rabbit will go under the hammer to mark the 150th anniversary of the author's birth.