- Paris Saint-Germain are said to be the richest team in the world
- They are owned by Qatari Crown Prince Sheik Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani
- They have spent more than £200m on transfers over the last 18 months
- They are currently top of the French Ligue 1 table, ahead of Lyon on goal difference - but haven't won the French title since 1993-94
- They will play Valencia in the last 16 of the Champions League, after winning their group
- Their manager is former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti, who Beckham worked under at AC Milan
- They recently signed Brazilian teenager Lucas Moura for around 45m euros
- Their star man - until now - has been Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic
More top news
GPs have a public duty to tell authorities if a patient is driving against medical advice, new guidance from the GMC says.
The Government may be about to announce a new levy on council tax of up to 2% to replenish social care budgets.
How do you solve a £4.4 billion hole like tax credits? At 12.30pm on Wednesday, we'll find out.