- Paris Saint-Germain are said to be the richest team in the world
- They are owned by Qatari Crown Prince Sheik Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani
- They have spent more than £200m on transfers over the last 18 months
- They are currently top of the French Ligue 1 table, ahead of Lyon on goal difference - but haven't won the French title since 1993-94
- They will play Valencia in the last 16 of the Champions League, after winning their group
- Their manager is former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti, who Beckham worked under at AC Milan
- They recently signed Brazilian teenager Lucas Moura for around 45m euros
- Their star man - until now - has been Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic
More top news
A total of 461 MPs voted to back Theresa May's Brexit timetable, but 89 voted against it. Find out if your MP was one of them.
The female embryos are named as "Emma" and "Isabella" as the star actress faces an unusual court filing in a long-running custody battle.
Men who have been forced by women to have sex against their will are being urged to take part in a new study into the "hidden crime".