- Paris Saint-Germain are said to be the richest team in the world
- They are owned by Qatari Crown Prince Sheik Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani
- They have spent more than £200m on transfers over the last 18 months
- They are currently top of the French Ligue 1 table, ahead of Lyon on goal difference - but haven't won the French title since 1993-94
- They will play Valencia in the last 16 of the Champions League, after winning their group
- Their manager is former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti, who Beckham worked under at AC Milan
- They recently signed Brazilian teenager Lucas Moura for around 45m euros
- Their star man - until now - has been Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic
More top news
If Theresa May had opted for a British passport maker, she would have been endorsing Donald Trump-style protectionism.
Canada, Mexico, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, South Korea will also be free from the levies announced by Donald Trump.
Bolton is viewed with contempt by almost the entire foreign policy establishment in Washington.