- Paris Saint-Germain are said to be the richest team in the world
- They are owned by Qatari Crown Prince Sheik Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani
- They have spent more than £200m on transfers over the last 18 months
- They are currently top of the French Ligue 1 table, ahead of Lyon on goal difference - but haven't won the French title since 1993-94
- They will play Valencia in the last 16 of the Champions League, after winning their group
- Their manager is former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti, who Beckham worked under at AC Milan
- They recently signed Brazilian teenager Lucas Moura for around 45m euros
- Their star man - until now - has been Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic
More top news
A bronze drum, alongside a plaque for Fusilier Rigby, will be located at Middleton Memorial Gardens.
The desk, where the author wrote Great Expectations and his last, unfinished novel The Mystery of Edwin Drood, will go on permanent display.
We spring forward an hour at 1am on Sunday, to mark the start of British Summer Time.