To help keep your child safe online:
- Talk to your child about the dangers posed by the internet
- Tell them what they should do if they become worried or concerned
- Explain that anything shared online or by mobile phone could end up being seen by anyone
- Understand what your child does online and know which websites they visit
- Put the computer where the whole family can see it, not out of sight in a bedroom
- Use filtering software to block inappropriate sites
- Encourage your child to use websites such as ChildLine where they can find advice and guidance on safe (but fun) use of the internet
More top news
The AA found 29% of young drivers admitted to drinking and driving the following morning even if they thought they could be over the limit.
Metal girders fell down and the roof collapsed onto worshippers during a service, witnesses said.
The tanker slammed into other vehicles and burst into flames on a major road leading from the capital Nairobi.