To help keep your child safe online:
- Talk to your child about the dangers posed by the internet
- Tell them what they should do if they become worried or concerned
- Explain that anything shared online or by mobile phone could end up being seen by anyone
- Understand what your child does online and know which websites they visit
- Put the computer where the whole family can see it, not out of sight in a bedroom
- Use filtering software to block inappropriate sites
- Encourage your child to use websites such as ChildLine where they can find advice and guidance on safe (but fun) use of the internet
More top news
The model and reality TV star said she had "never been so scared in my life" after finding Shavaughn McKenzie lurking in her driveway.
The Government is to choose which scheme to back after a review of the UK's airport capacity. Here are the three shortlisted options.
The government's long-awaited decision on which scheme - Heathrow or Gatwick - should get the go-ahead will finally be announced later.