To help keep your child safe online:
- Talk to your child about the dangers posed by the internet
- Tell them what they should do if they become worried or concerned
- Explain that anything shared online or by mobile phone could end up being seen by anyone
- Understand what your child does online and know which websites they visit
- Put the computer where the whole family can see it, not out of sight in a bedroom
- Use filtering software to block inappropriate sites
- Encourage your child to use websites such as ChildLine where they can find advice and guidance on safe (but fun) use of the internet
More top news
Overnight it will be cooler and fresher but most places will stay dry with a nippy start to Sunday.
X Factor contestant Raign seems to impress the Wembley audience with her own song even though Cheryl finds her "really annoying".
YouTube superstar Alfie Deyes got a sense of how far he has come when thousands of fans descended on his latest book signing in London.