Accessing the internet and using mobile phones can put children at risk of:
- Seeing disturbing information or images
- Being the victim of online bullying (also known as cyberbullying)
- Being contacted and manipulated by an adult for sexual purposes (also known as grooming)
- Sharing personal and identifying information with strangers
- sending or receiving sexually explicit films, images or messages of themselves or others (this is known as sexting when sent by mobile phone)
More top news
The find was made at a dig near Cairo, in an area which was the ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis.
A spokesman said the former TV star plans to remain silent when given the opportunity to address the court.
An allowance of up to 317,000 euro a year has been paid to each president since 1998 that is not audited, taxed or scrutinised.