Accessing the internet and using mobile phones can put children at risk of:
- Seeing disturbing information or images
- Being the victim of online bullying (also known as cyberbullying)
- Being contacted and manipulated by an adult for sexual purposes (also known as grooming)
- Sharing personal and identifying information with strangers
- sending or receiving sexually explicit films, images or messages of themselves or others (this is known as sexting when sent by mobile phone)
More top news
MPs say there is a "severe conflict of interest" in F1's sale to Liberty Media after it emerged the governing body benefited from the deal.
Freezing with frost and fog
A ticket holder in Ireland has won tonight's EuroMillions jackpot which was an estimated 88.5 million euro (£76 million), Camelot said.