Accessing the internet and using mobile phones can put children at risk of:
- Seeing disturbing information or images
- Being the victim of online bullying (also known as cyberbullying)
- Being contacted and manipulated by an adult for sexual purposes (also known as grooming)
- Sharing personal and identifying information with strangers
- sending or receiving sexually explicit films, images or messages of themselves or others (this is known as sexting when sent by mobile phone)
More top news
The prince laid a floral wreath at one of a group of metal crosses near Wellington Arch in central London.
The group, which also owns Premier Inn, said on Wednesday that it will pursue a ‘demerger of Costa’.
The showers will become more frequent as the day goes on, giving some heavy downpours in places during the afternoon.