Accessing the internet and using mobile phones can put children at risk of:
- Seeing disturbing information or images
- Being the victim of online bullying (also known as cyberbullying)
- Being contacted and manipulated by an adult for sexual purposes (also known as grooming)
- Sharing personal and identifying information with strangers
- sending or receiving sexually explicit films, images or messages of themselves or others (this is known as sexting when sent by mobile phone)
More top news
There will be a three-way split across the UK this afternoon, weather-wise.
Nigel Farage has been forced again to field questions about his party's members on the day he wanted to be discussing a new election pledge.
Following Bradford City downing Premier League leaders Chelsea on Saturday, we take a look at the greatest FA Cup upsets.