Accessing the internet and using mobile phones can put children at risk of:
- Seeing disturbing information or images
- Being the victim of online bullying (also known as cyberbullying)
- Being contacted and manipulated by an adult for sexual purposes (also known as grooming)
- Sharing personal and identifying information with strangers
- sending or receiving sexually explicit films, images or messages of themselves or others (this is known as sexting when sent by mobile phone)
More top news
Transport Secretary Chris Grayling believes Network Rail should share the responsibility with private train operating companies.
Two vehicles were swallowed up by the sinkhole on Sunday night, killing Dora Linda Nishihara and injuring one man.
Elliott Livingstone, aged three, spent most of his life in hospital before the operation in April.