Accessing the internet and using mobile phones can put children at risk of:
- Seeing disturbing information or images
- Being the victim of online bullying (also known as cyberbullying)
- Being contacted and manipulated by an adult for sexual purposes (also known as grooming)
- Sharing personal and identifying information with strangers
- sending or receiving sexually explicit films, images or messages of themselves or others (this is known as sexting when sent by mobile phone)
More top news
Bangladeshi immigrant Akayed Ullah, 27, is accused of strapping a crude pipe bomb to his body and detonating it during rush hour.
US tax reforms could breach international rules and damage world trade, Donald Trump has been warned by Chancellor Philip Hammond.
Other entries in the UKTV channel Gold competition included jokes about Donald Trump, Brexit, Southern Rail and Ryanair UKTV channel Gold.